Avoca's Past (Part 1)

When Avoca was only 7 (Vegeta would be 9) planet Vegeta was destroyed; very few Saiyans survived. The remaining Saiyans (excluding Goku) lived on Frieza's ship to work for Frieza. Many members of of the Frieza Force hated the Saiyans so you only had each other.

After a long day of training you went to your room to have a rest, well it's not exactly your room. You  had to share with the other Saiyans, so it wouldn't be exactly peaceful. Arriving at the room you saw a crying Raditz on the floor bleeding and looming over him was an angry Vegeta. All I knew was I didn't want to anger him any further.

Vegeta saw me in to door way then he looked calmer. I don't know why. I told Vegeta we should take Raditz to the infirmary and he nodded. Despite Vegeta and I being older Raditz was taller and really heavy so we draped an arm over on of our shoulders and dragged him.

After we took Raditz to the infirmary Vegeta and I went back to the room, then suddenly Vegeta pinned me against the wall, I was afraid, was he going to hurt me? But before anything else could happen the door opened causing Vegeta to release my arms and in walked Nappa.

I was glad to be out that awkward position. I decided since I didn't have a shower after training I should have one now. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

Time Skip:

When I was ready I walked out the bathroom to find all 3 other Saiyans in the room talking but I knew something was wrong, Vegeta looked very uncomfortable and he was ... blushing! Then when they saw me they stopped instantly I knew what they were talking about. They were talking about carrying forward Vegeta's royal blood. I new what this meant, well kind of. All of a sudden my feet weren't touching the floor then I was place on Vegeta's lap facing him. Neither of us were expecting that. 

"Make sure you don't go too far kids." (Nappa)

"Were not going to do anything," Vegeta and I said in unison.

I got off Vegeta's lap and apologised but then Raditz said in a mocking voice, "You love her."

I decided to walk round the ship for a while, that was when I was met face to face with the Ginyu Force. Most were making fun of my heritage or saying I was incompetent in subtle ways saying things like: are you lost monkey girl or look at the filthy monkey she thinks she's people. That was when I was being dragged away that was when I decided to turn around to see who my 'kidnappers' were I saw it was Vegeta and Raditz. I was even more worried now. I could tell how this would turn out. It would go as followed:

Either they would think I was stupid enough to confront the Ginyu Force but of course I wasn't that stupid or they would think that I wasn't being careful, which is kind of true. But either way it would end up of me being scolded. Of course they thought I was just being irrational.

"What were you thinking walking up to the Ginyu Force?" (Vegeta)

"Don't scare us like that." (Raditz)

"Guys it was an accident I just wasn't paying any attention."

"Lets just go back to the room."