Chapter 3 - Lizzie Hits Paris

-Lizzie's POV-

I compelled a first class plane ticket to Paris. I only had a carry-on – I only brought a couple articles of clothing with me and a few mementos. I actually kind of liked this dimmer switch – I felt some emotional attachment to people and things – I wasn't a complete robot like most vampires without humanity, and I liked it that way. It was almost like I was still me – just more ruthless and badass.

I sat in my seat – I had also compelled all the flight attendants and guests to willingly feed me their blood whenever I wanted, and not to put up a fight or scream or ever tell anyone else what happened. Another nice thing about the dimmer switch – I had been able to learn to handle my Ripper tendencies – I could drink from the vain without killing. Now this doesn't mean I still didn't kill – I relish in the kill these days. However, I also knew that sometimes it pays to be inconspicuous sometimes – like when you are on a plane with a few hundred people when you can't exactly leave everyone dead without raising suspicion. So I had control of myself finally.

The flight to Paris was a lengthy one, so I was able to engorge myself in blood, champagne, and other first class delights.

I had compelled the seats next to me empty, so I lounged across the seats and drank from the champagne bottle, then beckoned the flight attendant to me, biting into her wrist and moaning at the taste of her blood.

"Simply delicious." I mumbled. She nodded, dazed, and went to step away. I grabbed her wrist.

"You are much too good to let go to waste." I said. I sat up, and stared into her eyes.

"You will stay by my side for the rest of the flight, and for however long I deem afterwards, and you will let me drink your blood whenever I want, without putting up a fight or saying a word. In fact, you will enjoy it as much as I do, and will moan in pleasure, and get turned on by the bite. You will do whatever I want, whenever I want it, and love it. You will do anything to please me, because it brings you pleasure. Understand?"

"Yes." she said, coming to sit in the seat next to me.

"Excellent." I said, resting my feet on her lap. She immediately begins to massage my feet, making me grin. She grins as well, happy that I am happy.

I hear a ghostly chuckle next to me.

"Got yourself a little play thing, do you?" Kol questions. I grin widely.

"Absloutely."

"And what do you plan to do with her?" Kol asks, a smile evident in his voice. I smile evilly.

"Whatever the hell I want."

--**--

I gracefully exit the plane once we land, my flight attendant following me closely.

"Hello Paris." I said, grinning sadistically. "Are you ready for me?"

A/N: Hello my loves!! I am terribly sorry that it has been so long since I have updated. I was super busy with this past spring semester, and since I have been home, I have honestly been really lazy. I hope you enjoy this update!!

Just a warning for the future – I don't know how long the flight attendant will stick around, but I do plan on using her for some things that might make some readers uncomfortable (read: blood, torture, lesbian activities, etc.).

I do have some things in mind for the future, but if anyone else has any ideas that they would like, I would love to hear them – you might see an idea featured in this story, or maybe "Falling" if it fits better in there. And my friend Mariska's character will be featured in this story still – I am getting to her, though her story may change a little, as that was original to me in the first story line - she just gave me name and physical description.

Again, I hope you enjoyed this update! Please vote and comment!!

Until next time!! xoxo