Chapter 4 - What A Night

WARNING: EXTREMELY ADULT CONTENT AHEAD!! LOTS OF SEXUAL CONTENT!!  I will warn you before it comes - read it at your own risk!!

-Lizzie's POV-

I sat in the hotel penthouse I had compelled with the flight attendant. Amanda, I found out her name is. She has blonde hair that is cut into a bob to her chin. She is my height – about 5'5" - and has emerald green eyes, almost like my brother Stefan. She now had bite marks all over her arms and neck. Sighing, I bit into my wrist.

"You are simply too delectable to let go. I need you healthy, so drink my blood and go rest."

Amanda took a sip of my blood, smiled at me shyly, and then headed into the bedroom.

I sighed, sinking into the couch in the living area, looking out the French doors looking out at the Eiffel Tower.

"What are thinking, darling?" I hear Kol ask.

"I am thinking about how much fun I am going to have in this city."

"And?"

I sighed. "How much I wish you were here in person to help tear it up..."

"I'm here in spirit, darling. And I always will be."

I smiled as a tear ran down my face.

"I know."

All of a sudden, my phone trilled. I looked down at the number and grinned. Pushing answered, I wasted no time on pleasantries.

"I assume you did as I requested, otherwise you wouldn't be calling."

"Of course." came the throaty purr. "I live to serve."

I laughed. "Whatever. I am thankful for your help. Keep an eye on things in Mystic Falls for me, from afar of course, and let me know if there is anything I need to be aware of."

"Of course, Master." came the sarcastic reply.

"Don't forget what I gave you in exchange for your assistance. I all but guaranteed your freedom. You best be wise enough to do as I ask." I warned darkly.

"Of course. But I can't help but wonder how long you will hold this over my head..."

I grinned wickedly. "Until I get all I need from you. Keep my informed." With that I hung up.

"Stage one complete." I whispered, grinning manically.

--**--

As the sun set behind the City of Love, I dressed in a 'borrowed' dress. It was a little red dress that barely reached mid-thigh, with cuts out in the sides that showed off my physique. I had a full face of make-up on, including a smoky eye.

Amanda was awake and dressed in a lace black dress that reached her knee, and natural make-up on – she didn't need to get more attention than me; she was mine after all