Chapter 1

This is my first book on Wattpad, so I'm sorry if it sucks. Now to the story :D -------------------------------------

The Missing

~CHAPTER 1~

Demi's P.O.V

I'm so excited that it's the last week of school. That means I'll be a senior next year! High-school has flew by fast, but that's good because then I can go to college to be a full time professional photographer. That's always been a dream of mine. I'm pulled from my thoughts as my alarm rings. 6 am on a Monday, that's always the worst. But it's the last Monday of my Junior year! So this will be my last dreadful Monday! Well that is until school starts again of course. I jump out of bed then head to my closet to find what to wear. I have a few choices first black low-rise shorts with a tight purple V-neck with a white scarf black vans with charcoal diamond studs. Second jean shorts with a Eminem Tee with black converse with black music note earrings. Last but not least my third choice is a more dressy. White shorts with a tight black V-neck with black stilettos, and diamond studs with a matching diamond bracelet. Since it's Monday I'll wear my first choice. Not too dressy and not too casual. I put on my outfit and head to my bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I'll do simple loose airy curls with a white bow to pull back the front of my hair. With mascara, black eyeliner with purple eye shadow that shimmers. The purple with brings out the green in my blue-green eyes. I finish my make up first. Then I do my hair, I recently got blue high lights all over my hair. I love it! It goes perfectly with my dark chocolate hair. As I finish my hair I get a text my best friend Josie. She's a tall beautiful girl! I've known her for years, and she's like a sister to me! We're both 16 but she is still older than me.

*TEXTING*

Josie~ Are you ready girly?

Me~ Just finishing my hair, wbu pretty girl?

Josie~ Yea, I'm finishing my mascara

Me~ I'll pick you up at 7:30, it's 7 so I'll be there in 30 minutes

Josie~ Okay!

*END OF TEXTING*

I head down stairs and find a note that says "Hey sweetie, I had to go to work early. And I'll be home late too. I love you so much, have a great day at school!

Mom

P.S.~ your father is here. Lock your bedroom door. You know how he is! Also lock up the bar. I love you"

That's my mom for you! She works all the time. But she owns her own modeling company/ agency. It's in the heart of Atlanta! It's so beautiful when your at one of the top floors and watch the skyline at sunrise or sun set. My dad owns none of it. Thank god. Who knows how much debt it would be in or if it would of even lasted that long.

My dad on the other hand.... He is a short tempered, a drinker, a cheater, and a stealer. This all started when I was 8. I was pulled back to reality by my stomach growling. I guess I'll just get Starbucks after I pick up Josie. It's 7:06 so I'll leave now to make sure we have enough time to get Starbucks. I quietly walk over to the front door and take one last look at myself. Then I swiftly walk out the door without a sound to make sure my dad doesn't wake up. Or if he was up and about he wouldn't hear me. I walk over to my black on black dodge challenger humming Roar By Katy Perry. I hop in my car and head off to Josie's house.

~~~DRIVING TO JOSIES~~~

I arrive at Josie's and honk my horn a few times. Josie walks toward my car and she turns and waves goodbye to her mom. She turns back around and has a huge grin on her face. I haven't seen that smile since she got her car for her 16th birthday. She bolted to my car and flung the door open and jumped in. "Kyle asked me out!" She screamed before I could even say a word. "No way!!" I say yelling as well. "Yes!! Me and him were hanging out last night and he asked me!!" Josie said extremely excited! "That's fucking awesome!!" I scream extremely excited! I start to drive off to Star Bucks and we talk about what happened last night. Josie asked me about my weekend and I lie and say "The same as always" with a fake smile. My weekend was actually hell. My parents got in a fight again and my dad almost hit my mom. But if he did it wouldn't be the first time. Everyone things I have one big happy family. But if they only knew the truth.... I snap out of my thoughts as we pull into StarBucks. We get out and walk into StarBucks. We wait a few minutes until we get to the counter. I instantly notice the cashier is extremely cute. "I'll have a Chocolate Chip Frappē, a French Vanilla Frappē and two double chocolate cake pops" I say with a smile. "Your total is $11.58" he says with a heart stopping smile. We walk over to a table by the window as we wait for our coffee and eat our cake pops. We both sit in silence as Josie texts Kyle and I'm on Instagram. They call our number and we get our coffee. "So..." I say to break the silence. "So..." She says in a highly tone. Which just makes me laugh then her laugh. We talk about random things until it's time to leave for school. We leave Star Bucks and head off to dreadful school.