Chapter 9

~CHAPTER 9~

Demi's P.O.V.

All of the sudden I'm being awakened by a blood curdling screams. It's Dana. My eyes snap over to him to see Tristan stabbing him over, over and over. There's blood everywhere. I watch in horror as he doesn't stop. All of the sudden he stops. He drops the knife on Dana's lifeless blood soaked body..

"You."

"You."

"You."

"You."

"YOU."

Is what Tristan kept saying at lighting fast speed. What the fuck?! WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!!

"TRISTAN... WHAT THE HELL?!!" I scream at him with total surprise, anger and terror. "You and Dana alone together in the same bed all night long." Is all he said in a low evil tone.

Then he lunged at me in full force. I moved from the bed but not fast enough. He grabbed my left foot and made me fall that knocked the breath out if me. As I gasp for breath he pulls me back on the bed pinning me down. I stare in terror into Tristan's eyes, their full of rage and anger. As I look into his eyes my heart beat is beating so fast it feels like it's going to fly out of my chest. As he pins me down he starts kissing my cheek then trails down my neck. Tears stream down my face as he continues to kiss me. I try to make him stop by turning my torso and head. That's a huge mistake turning my head to the right. I see Dana... his tortured lifeless body... How.. how could Tristan do this to his best friend.. his life long best friend... I look up to Dana's face.. his beautiful face.. His eyes are open.. looking directly at me.. His mouth still open from screaming.. Why? Why did Tristan do this? What did I do? What did Dana do? We didn't do anything. We just kissed.

It's no big deal.. to me. It shouldn't matter to Tristan. We aren't together. There's nothing between us. Tristan's just my kidnapper and I'm his victim or whatever. I was forced here against my will. I still have a small amount for feelings for him.. but that's ALL gone now. I'm back to hating him. I fucking hate him. I hope he dies. He needs to die.

HE'S A PSYCHOTIC MONSTER WHO RUINS LIVES.

"What are you looking at." Tristan says with complete disgust. I look back at him in astonishment. I shove him off of me into the floor. I get up and move over to the side where Dana lays.. While he stands on the other.

"What am I looking at? What am I looking at. I am looking at your DEAD best friend. Dead. The one YOU just murdered, you stabbed him to death. I am looking at someone who didn't deserve to die. Now I'm looking at you.. I see someone who deserves to die. I am looking at my kidnapper, rapist, and probably future killer. I AM LOOKING AT A MONSTER. A life ruiner, a low life piece of scummy shit that shouldn't even be alive right now. You took ME from MY life. It may have been shitty but I was HOME. Not HERE. Since I've been here with Dana.. He has made me happy. Even though I haven't know him very long at all but STILL. HE MADE MY LIFE A LITTLE BETTER BECAUSE I FELT SAFE, UNDERSTOOD AND CARED ABOUT. HE IS NOW DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU. I don't even know WHY you killed him Tristan. You and me are NOT together. You and me have NOTHING going on. Nor will you and me EVER. I had 'feelings' for you because you were the only person I could talk to. I just wanted someone to talk to. Someone to help me out of this hell hole, yeah it's a nice house but I WAS FORCED HERE. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. I WANT TO GO HOME!" I scream at the top of my lungs. All of my words covered in Hate, Anger and Resentment. I meant every word. I have been wanting to say that for so long. You have no idea..