Chapter 8

~Chapter 8~

Tristan's P.O.V.

Where the hell is Demi. I've looked everywhere. Is she hiding in the house somewhere? Or did she leave.... no. There's no way in hell she left. I know I locked her in that room for a month but still. I really need to find her.. if or when I do she won't be in trouble or punished. I just want to hold her and feel the heat of her body against mine. I miss having her up here and having a good time with me.. I think from the time I took her and the time we spent together I think I have serious feelings for her. Am I seriously falling for Demi? I'm always alone up here and she made me feel apart of something. even though I kind of sort of took her without permission from her she's been a total pain in my ass but she's also made me think about a lot of things too.

I get out if the shower and get dressed. I walk down stairs scanning the whole room seeing if there is any places for her to hide. "Ready to go?" Trey asks sitting on a bar stool in front of the bar looking up from his phone. "Yeah lets go." I say , "What are we watching?" I ask. We're going to see "The Purge" Trey says as we make our way to his Ferrari. I love this car man, I have to get me one of them. We listen to music on the way there and chat about random things. We get to the movie theater in 20 minutes. We park and get out then head inside.

As we make our way to theater room eight we see two hot girls standing outside if it. "Hey" I say to the tall brunette with big brown eyes that's standing right in front of me. "Hey" she says back. "I'm Tristan, and you are?" I ask putting on a toothy smirk. "I'm Josie" she says with a flirty smile as she checks me out. I do the same. I look over at Trey. He and the short brunette with blonde highlights are checking each other out as well. "I'm Makenzie" she says not breaking eye contact with Trey. "I'm Trey" he says. "Want to join us Ladies?" I ask them both. They look at each other for a second then say "Sure" in unison. This is going to be a great night.

*—Skips movie & Eating scene—*

!!!*~*~*Trey's p.o.v.*~*~*!!!

We left the house and drove to the theater. Tristan seems pissed or worried about something. I'd ask but he always says it's nothing. I'll ask after the movie.

We make it to the theater right on time, we buy our tickets then head to theater room eight. We see two hot chicks outside of it. Since it's a good day it might as well finish with the night being better. We walk up to them instantly, with Tristan to my left. "Hey" Tristan says to the tall brunette with big brown eyes. I look in front of me to see a sexy brunette with blonde highlights and Green eyes, hot damn. I check her out, she checks me out as well. She's wearing neon orange toms with very tight shorts and a crop top that has a cool pattern on it. I notice she has her industrial pierced. Tristan and the tall brunette make conversation as I keep all my attention on this green eyed beauty. "What's your name beautiful?" I ask her as I keep checking her out. "It's Makenzie, what's yours? Because I'd sure like to know." She says with a smirk. It's like she was made for me. "It's Trey babe." I say leaning in closer to her. She looks around 5'4". How cute, she's so short. I also see that she has a big booty. I mean like big but not a circus booty like Kim Kardashian.

"Want to join us ladies?" Tristan asks both of them. They both look at each other then in unison say "Sure"

After the movie we get a bite to eat and the girls come with us.

—-Skips eating—-

They come home with us but before they do we ask them if they're single. The tall brunette that I find out to be Josie says "We both are. Our boyfriends left us for the same girl, now they want us back. How about no." Awesome but not awesome... guys can be real dicks.

We make it back to Tristan's house in about 15 minutes since I was speeding up a little since tonight was going to be a great one. Then we part our ways to our rooms. I head to my room with Makenzie. We instantly smash our lips together. She runs her fingers threw my hair as I hold her up against the door with her legs wrapped around my waist. She's a pretty great kisser I must say. We continue to make out for a minute or two before she takes off my shirt. I take hers off as well. We move to the bed and I'm on top. We kick off our shoes and start kissing again. We continue to be hot and heavy then I start unbuttoning her shorts. She unbuttons and pulls my down as well then we kick them off the bed then continue to do what comes naturally.

——-!!!Tristan's p.o.v.!!!——-

We part our ways as we head up stairs. We make it to my room the shut the door. We start kissing and running our hands all over each other. I move us to the bed then lay her down. I get on top not breaking the kiss.

I take off my shirt as she takes off hers then we continue kissing once again. I start to unbutton her shorts as we kiss. Unexpectedly she sits up quickly with tears all of the sudden pouring down her face. Did I do something wrong?

"I'm sorry... I can't.. I can't do this with you.." she says in between sobs. "It's okay, I understand. What's wrong? Did I do something? If so please tell me." I say as I rub circles on her back to help calm her down. "I miss my best friend so much. The this drama with my ex boyfriend. I'm doing anything to get it off my mind and nothing will work." she says with so much sadness in her voice.. I can feel the sadness in her words.

"What happened to your best friend?" I ask still rubbing circles on her back and trying to comfort her. She's been missing for months, no one knows what happened. They don't know if she ran away, was kidnapping.. the possibilities are endless." She breaths as she lets out a huge cry. She leans into my shoulder. I feel so bad for her... "What does your best friend look like?" I ask seeing if I can help her find her. She seems she is in desperate need of her... I would be too. She grabs her phone from the night stand then unlocks it. She goes threw her pictures until she finds one of her best friend. "This is her." she cries. I grab the phone from her hand to see what she looks like. Oh my god, It's Demi.

What the hell have I done.