Chapter 3

~CHAPTER 3~

Demi's P.O.V.

"You're going to love this" he says...

Tears start streaming down my face as reality hits me hard in the stomach. I keep on turning my head to get his nasty dry lips off of mine. "Stop moving your head darling. You love it when I kiss you before we make love." He says trying to sound seductively as he firmly grabs my face to hold it in place. He used his right hand to hold my face in place as his left hand traveled all over my body. I've never felt so helpless and violated in my life. He sat up and I screamed, then he slapped me. I fell back down on the bed holding my right cheek not being able to scream because of the pain in my right cheek. He reaches over me grabs something... He forcefully grabs my right hand then cuffs it and does the same to my left hand. When he leans back down he has a evil grin on his face. I've never been this horrified in my life, I'm completely powerless and helpless... There's no hope in stopping him... He places his strong hands on my waist as he kisses me from my lips trailing down my neck.. Then to my chest.. He stops then starts to pull my shirt up over my head. I shift and try to move to stop him but it's no use but I still must try to get out of his hold. He gets my shirt over my head and places his cold hands on my stomach and slides them slowly up to my chest, he cups my chest with his cold hands. The tears are flowing so fast I can't open my eyes. I want to die. I would rather die than have this happen to me. I'm sure anyone would rather die than be kidnapped and raped like this... Helpless, powerless and alone.... He quickly shifted his hands down to my belt and unbuckles it. Then he unbuttons and unzips my shorts. He pulls down my shorts and throws them to the floor, He takes off my shoes with my shorts. I'm completely paralyzed at what's happening, all I can do is cry and lay there motion less. I would fight back but he's extremely strong and I couldn't fight back with just my bare hands... Even though I did with my dad. This evil man was way stronger then my dad could ever be. I'm pulled back to my horrific reality as I feel my bra being undone and my underwear being pulled off. I squeeze my eyes shut as tears of hatred, sadness and anger pour out of my eyes. This is it, He's going to do it. He strips off his shoes, shirt and belt. He leans down roughly kissing my neck, lips and chest. I feel his hands roam all over my naked powerless body.

It seemed like years until this disgusting heartless bastard was done. He climbed off of me, took the condom off and put it in a trash can next to the night stand. He walked over to a door on the other side of the room and closed the door, then I heard a shower turn on. I sighed in relief knowing I'll have at least a few minutes to myself. I sigh and I just burst into more tears. I just want to go home. I just want to be with my mom again. I lay there in my thoughts of wanting to be home and thoughts of escaping. Until the light from the bathroom hits my face. He walks over to me and un-cuffs my hands.

"Good take a shower,when your done go to the dresser on the right side and get a shirt from the button drawer. Then come down stairs" He said with force and order on his voice as he got dressed. In black basketball shorts and a white t-shirt. I quickly made my to the bathroom without a word. I turned on the shower and looked at myself in the mirror. There's a big bruise on my right cheek along with some dried blood... I took my shower and got dressed not forgetting my bra and underwear then headed down stairs. I stop at the bottom of the stairs not knowing where to go next. "Come I'm here." I hear a loud voice say from around the left corner. I walk over to where ever the hell he was and I slowly walk looking around for a way out. The living room is big and spacious. There was a L-shaped black leather sofa, a black coffee table with 2 red vases on them with flowers in them. Weird... A man living alone with flowers...HA! The floor is dark hardwood, the walls are plain white, the kitchen looks completely updated with new appliances.. This guy must be rich as fuck. I walk into a huge dining room with a large table that's able to fit 12 people at it. "Come sit down." I hear him say as he pats his hands on the table. It sounds so loud due to the silence all threw the house. I walk over a hesitantly take a seat next to him. "We need to talk." He says with a stern voice. "Okay" I say barely auto-able... "For starters.."

Authors Note: Thank you for all the reads, votes and comments! Sorry not making it longer... I'm just having a little writers block. Anyways I'll write chapter 4 tomorrow sometime then post it