Chapter 2

~CHAPTER 2~

Demi's P.O.V.

I wake up with my head pounding.. Where am I..? I say to myself as last nights memories flood back. I burst into tears as I remember last night, it playing threw my head like a horror film. The fight with my dad, running out and being taken.... I look around but it's all pitch black. I know I'm on a cold concert floor, it's giving me Goosebumps. I try to feel on my pockets for my phone, but I remember that I left it in my car.. Well isn't this just fan-damn-tastic. I have no idea what time it is, where I am or who took me... I just want to go home. All of the sudden a door in front of me opens. "Aww my princess has finally woken up." He says with a creepy smile. "Who are you..?" I say barely auto-able. "I'm your worst nightmare princess. You will do what I say when I say, You try to leave I will beat you. You are my loving wife now, I'm your loving husband. I've been waiting to find my perfect wife and soul mate for years now. Welcome home darling." He said with a smile that was anything but inviting. "Who are you...? Your wife..? Soul mate..? You're out of your fucking mind if you think that I'm your wife and soul mate. You're a fucking crazy lunatic. Go fuck yourself and let me leave now." I screamed with all the anger I had. In one swift motion he slapped me across the face twice. "Don't you EVER talk to me like that bitch! I own you now! You have to do what I say when I say!" I screamed at me with anger flaming in his eyes and words. I just sit there holding my cheek keeping in the words that I want to say but shouldn't. If I want to get out alive I have to hold my tongue. Which will be very hard to do since I do have a very smart mouth, I say to myself. He grabs my arm and pulls me up stairs to a living room and kitchen. I look around at it only for a few moments until being dragged up some more stairs to a hallway with 4 doors. He pulls me roughly to the first door to the right. It's a master bedroom. Oh god... Oh no...

He's.. He's.. Going to r.. Rape.. Me... Oh god no!! I look around at the room tying to remain calm on the outside when I'm panicking and hyperventilating. There's two windows on the far wall with bars on them, a king size bed, two dressers, a mirror, a couch with a ottoman, a flat screen TV and a rug in the middle of the room. This is amazing.... But it's actually very shitty because I'm being forced here against my will. "What's your name..?" I say without thinking.. "It's honey to you" he grins with his eyes full of lust and desire. He pushes me on the bed with full force. Then climbs in top of me roughly kissing me an drinking his hands all over my body.. "Please... Stop... Please.. STOP!" I try to say between his nasty forceful kisses. "This is what husband in wife do when they're in love to show they love each other" he says with the lust dripping with every word. "You're going to love this.." He says..

Authors Note: I'm so sorry I haven't updated sooner! I didn't know so many people liked or wanted to read my story! Thank you so much! Your votes and comments mean a lot (: ! I'll post more later or tomorrow! I promise!

P.S. I'm sorry it's so short... my chapters will be MUCH longer!