Chapter 4

~CHAPTER 4~

Demi's P.O.V.

"For starters we must get to know each other more. I'm Tristan, and don't even ask about my last name, where we are, why I took you or if you will be able to ever go home. I'll never tell you any answers and asking those questions will result in a punishment. I don't like playing games unless I'm the one who is in charge. You will stay here as long as I want you to. The only way you will leave is if I'm dumping your dead body." He says with a strong determined tone. My mind is all over the place. How in the hell do I answer to that? This guy needs a SERIOUS grip on reality. Only way me leaving is if I'm dead? HOW ABOUT HELL FUCKING NO. I'm leaving here. Alive. No one is stopping me. I'll have to get to know the house more and about this weird ass over here. Like seriously... What's his damn problem? I haven't done anything to him. In fact he has done serious shit to ME. ME! He took ME! Raped ME! And now is saying that the only way I will leave is by being DEAD. I probably seem so self absorbed right now but I really just want to go home...

——*4 hours later*——

(Demi's p.o.v.)

I've been up all damn night cleaning this house. Tristan would randomly come down and check on me. To see if I'm sleeping or trying to escape... I fell asleep an hour ago... He threatened to slap me. To be honest he scares the living hell out of me. I know I shouldn't show fear but.. How could you not? He looks around 6'4", has aqua eyes that actually turn a deep navy blue when he's mad... He extremely strong and muscular. He has long chocolate brown hair that flips to the left side. With a really deep voice. Yeah he is attractive as anything but that just proves you can't just a book by its cover.

*(Sorry for the corny metaphor)*

I'm sure he could get almost any girl he wanted but now that I know he's a monster all I  want is to stay away from him.... What kind of person would so this to someone? Just ruin there life. Just take it from them. No one has that right over ANY one. I'm snapped out of my thoughts as I realized I'm scrubbing the plate so hard it breaks. "Damn it." I say under my breath. Yes, I know I cuss a lot or have a bad mouth but you know what? Look at where I am? Think I give a shit? NOPE! As I pick up the pieces of broken plate a deep voice from behind me says "What the hell did you do?" "I accidentally dropped a plate.." I lied. Why would I tell him I was wishing he was dead and that this is beyond cruel for someone to take away someone else's life. "Clean it up. Then come up stairs, I have to talk to you." Tristan said as he was walking back up stairs. I watched his every move as he walked back up stairs, and not to sound like a perv or anything but he has a fine figure. I know it's totally beyond inappropriate but I'm just saying. I slowly pick up the broken plate and try to find the trash can. Which took me about 15 minutes to find in this huge place. I walk up stairs and to the bedroom which I never want to go to ever again. I sit down on the bed without a word. "Now that you know some about me I want to know some about you." He says with full attention on me and what my answer is going to be. "I'm Demi... I'm 16 almost 17..." I say not knowing what else to say.. What do I say? That's the very basic information that you can tell anyone. "When yours birthday?" He says after a few moments of studying me. "June 21st.." I say hesitantly knowing that lying about that could result in something bad if he already knows and is just testing me. "Maybe I'll get you something or we can do something very special." he says with a wink and smirk. Nasty. No. NEVER will I EVER "enjoy" being raped by him. I stare back at him not knowing what else to say. So I ask "Can I sleep...?" Without thinking. What have I done?! What if he hits me for thinking I can ask when to sleep?! "Yes but not in here." He says with a flat tone. "Where then...?" I ask with curiously in my tone. Tristan gets up and opens the door and motions me to follow. I walk out the door and he grabs my arms with great force causing me to flinch and whimper. I try to hold it in but I feel like he's going to break my arms! We walk down the stairs and into the basement. Oh joy. A nice cold basement. Just what I need. Not.

Tristan opens the door to "My Room" and turns on the light. There's a very flimsy mattress with a blanket and pillow. I'll probably get hypothermia sooner or later. I'd rather be down here alone then up there with HIM. The room is very small. The mattress is in the far right corner, a chair in the far left, a bucket and a light hanging from an old rusty chain in the middle of the room. There's no windows at all. "You'll sleep here until I say." He says not giving a crap if I get hypothermia or if I suffocate from lack of oxygen, if that's possible. He just leaves without another word and locks the door. I walk over to the old mattress and lay down and try to sleep. I get "comfortable" then I close my eyes. I didn't know I was so exhausted until I closed my eyes. I hope I get to go home soon... I miss my mother so much... I say as tears slide down my beaten face. I cry myself to sleep not knowing of what will come tomorrow...

————————————————-

!!!!(Tristan's p.o.v)!!!!

I lock the door were I put Demi in then walk back up stairs. I check the time on my clock and it says it's 4:52 a.m. Damn. I guess I'll sleep all day, it's not like I have to go to work or school. It's nice having rich parents. Knowing how to persuade people with words, also looks. I'm not that tired so I guess I'll clean up stairs and work out. I walk up stairs and clean up the rooms and bathrooms then head to my work out room.

I plug in my iPhone5S to my badass stereo with a bass that could kill. I turn on Linkin Park albums. The song Don't Stay comes on from there Meteora album comes on. I turn the up to 75 and blast out to music as I work out. I like loud music. It helps drown out life. I'm just a fucked up person. My dad has taught me if you want something you just take it. And I do. For example I wanted to get laid.  This isn't my first go around with doing what I'm doing. Yeah I'm only 19 but still. Taking what you want isn't hard when no one is in your way. The first girl I took was a total disaster. She died from starvation. No I didn't starve her. She wouldn't eat the food I gave her because she thought it was poisoned or has drugs in it. I don't like drugs. I'm not into drugging people.... Yeah I drink from time to time like last night. But that's a different story. Now it's time to work out.

—*Works out for three hours*—

I put my weights down and check the time on my phone. It's 8:37 a.m. I guess I'll take a shower then see if Demi's awake.

——*Takes shower*——

I get out of the shower then get dressed in just basketball shorts since it's hot as hell outside and it seems to be warming up my house. I take the pile of dirty clothes and towels down to the laundry room. I walk down to the basement which feels quite nice actually. I unlock the door and take a look inside. She's still asleep. I guess I'll come back down later. You probably think I'm a nice guy for a kidnapper but I'm just doing that to throw her off. Make her think I'm nicer than she thought then boom. She sees what hell I can do. And that's husband and wife thing was just a joke. It was quite funny to me. If was something I just pulled out if my ass for the moment to scare or creep the shit out of her, and it worked. I think to myself but let out laughs out loud. I just chill and watch tv to pass the time. I'm interrupted by an Amber Alert that pops up on my phone and tv.

***MISSING GIRL. DEMI RICHARSON SHES 16, around 5'6 DARK BROWN HAIR WITH BLUE HIGHLIGHTS. BLUE GREEN EYES. LAST SEEN LOCATION UNKNOWN. PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION***

Oh shit... Hahaha they'll never find her. If they get close any leads I'll have to go to my cabin in the woods. No one knows about that but me. It's in the Appellation mountains. I've been watching TV for a few hours I guess I'll go see if she is awake now.

————————————————-

(Demi's p.o.v.)

I'm lying awake on the mattress just staring at the wall not knowing what to do. Then I hear footsteps and sit up. The doors unlocked then opened. "Well looks who's finally awake." Tristan says as he walks into the room with blue basketball shorts on hanging low showing his very defined V-line and sculpted abs with black socks on to keep his toes from freezing off. This would be a good time for a camera and a way out.

Authors Note: I thought I should do Tristan's P.O.V

I hope you enjoyed it!

Vote! Comment! Fan!

P.s. Sorry for all the errors... I'll go back and fix all of them in all of the chapters