Chapter 5

KIRA'S POV

I woke this morning and just when I was about to start work Kinshiro came over and said,"Kira." I looked at Kinshiro and said,"Morning Kinshiro." Kinshiro then said,"Morning Kira."

"Did you need me for something?" I asked him. Kinshiro then said,"Actually, I came over to tell that you've got a day off."

"Really?"I said. Kinshiro then said,"Yeah, you've been working a lot recently so why not have a break once in a while."

I smiled and said,"Thanks Kinshiro." Kinshiro then said,"Not a problem, see ya." Kinshiro walked away and I thought to myself,"A day off huh? I wonder what I should do? Now that I think about it, I haven't got the chance to meet the other members yet maybe I can ask Soji or Kinshiro again to let me meet them."

Just when I thought that two familiar faces came in and it was Sion and Hotaka. Hotaka came over and said,"Hey Kira!" Hotaka hugged me tightly and I whacked him over the head. "Ow!!"

"Jeez you'll never learn." I said as I glared at Hotaka. Sion laughed and said,"Haha, anyway, we were on our here and then we ran into Soji he said that Kinshiro has given you the day off."

"Yeah, that's right, but I have no idea what I'm going to do." Hotaka stood up and he rubbed his head. He then said,"That's why we're here, do you want to go to the market today?"

"Sure, give me a chance to get ready." I said. Sion then said,"OK." Sion and Hotaka left to wait outside for me. I then went back into my room and I thought to myself,"Maybe I should take this opportunity to dress up a little, it's not everyday that I get to go to the market like this."

After I got changed I headed outside and said,"Sorry to keep you waiting." Sion and Hotaka looked at me up and down and Sion said,"Kira, you look so pretty."

"Hey! I was about to tell her that!" Hotaka yelled angrily. I blushed and said,"Oh, ah..."

"Sion beat me to the punch, but you do look really pretty! You don't usually wear that colour kimono, do you?" Hotaka asked as he looked at the kimono I was wearing. I then said,"No, I dressed up a little."

"It looks really good on you." Sion said with a smile. Hotaka glared at him and said,"Hey! You just wait until I'm done admiring her!"

"Hehe." Watching the two of them quarrel was quite amusing I couldn't stop laughing at them. I thought to myself,"I can't remember the last time I had so much fun." 

We walked through the busy streets for quite a while. Sion and Hotaka kept bickering on what hairpin would suit me best and they also picked out a few ribbons and they held up to my hair. I smiled at those two watching and listening to them squabble like that was kinda amusing.  Just then I started to hear some whispers from other people. I thought to myself,"Feels like everyone's staring at me."

I glanced back and forth between Hotaka and Sion. I thought to myself,"No wonder, I'm walking around the market with two tall and very handsome men. I must stand out like a sore thumb."

Just then Hotaka said,"It's become really crowded." He said as he took a hold of my hand. At that moment Sion said,"No kidding." Sion replied, giving me a wink and then he took a hold of my other hand.

" Sion replied, giving me a wink and then he took a hold of my other hand