Chapter 10

KIRA'S POV

I woke up and it was morning. I stretched and I felt a lot better now. I got changed and I went straight to work. I was mopping the floors and then Hinata saw me and said,"Morning Kira, you look so much better today." I said,"Yeah, thanks to Dr. Wakasa's medicine I feel a lot better, my fever's gone to I'm back to full health." Hinata then said,"That's great, you had some of us worried especially Soji, you should've seen his face when I told him that you weren't feeling well, that guy has definitely fallen for you."

I blushed and said,"N-no way, that's possible." Hinata then said,"Kira I've seen the signs and it's not just Soji the others feel the same way about you."

I looked at her dumbfounded and I said,"You sure you didn't eat anything dodgy this morning?" Hinata looked at me and said,"Kira, stop pretending that you're dense, I keep telling you they're in love with you." I said,"No way." Hinata then said,"Yes way, even though you can't see it but I can tell they think highly of you."

I said,"If that's the case then why aren't they falling for you?" Hinata then said,"Well, I've already got a boyfriend-" I cut her off saying,"That's a lie." Hinata then said,"OK! fine, it's because I'm not as pretty as you but if you fall in love with one of them the others might pay attention to me."

I sighed and said,"Hinata, we've been through this, I'm never falling in love again, I'll refuse a man's love." Hinata rolled her eyes and said,"You'll just reject them because you're scared about what happened, stop letting the past get to you all the time when something like this pops up I mean before you met the vigilantes Shin fell in love with you since we were kids."

I asked her,"He has?" Hinata then said,"Yes, try and think about their feelings before you go and reject them." Hinata said as she turned on her heel and left. After I finished mopping the floors I was about to do the laundry until Kinshiro came over and said,"Hey Kira, can you do me a favour?"

"Sure what is it?" I asked him. Kinshiro then said,"Can you deliver this hairpin to Iesya, it got delivered here by mistake." I nodded my head and said,"Sure thing." I said as I took the package and I went to Iesya. Once I got there Sion saw me and said,"Thanks Kira, Who keeps messing with the deliveries?"

I then said,"You mean this has happened more than once?" Sion then said,"Yeah it's been happening a lot lately." I then said,"Seriously? Now that I think about it, Shin was telling about the mix ups with the deliveries and so far he and the other constables still haven't found the culprit." Sion then said,"You still talk to Shin?"

I said,"Yeah, I saw him on my way here along with Soji and Ichika, they were telling me that they were showing Shin the ropes around here." Sion then said,"I see, so he did get approved to being a constable here after all huh?"

I said,"Yeah, I was thrilled when I heard about it." Sion then said,"You must have been, well, I'll let go back now, see you."

"Later." I waved goodbye to him and left Iesya. On the way back I felt like I was being watched from the shadows. I walked a bit faster suddenly I was grabbed by the wrist and I was dragged into an ally. I was gagged and I was knocked out. Before I lost consciousness I heard something land on the ground and I caught a glimpse of blonde hair.

A MINUTES LATER, BACK AT KYOKATEI

HINATA'S POV

I sweeping outside of Kyokatei and I looked up at the sky and I thought to myself,"It's been 15 minutes since Kira went to Ieysa maybe she might have ran into Shin."

As thought about that I heard someone coming towards me and it was a hooded man. He said,"Is Kinshiro in the building?" I glared at him and said,"Who are you?" The hooded man said,"I'm someone that Kinshiro knows besides I know where Kira is."