Chapter 13

KIRA'S POV

Soji and I stood at a fighting stance as we glared at Amgai who was smirking at us. Soji looked at me and he said,"Stay close." I nodded my head and Amagai then charged at us. He was about to strike me but  block his sword with my dagger and then Soji got behind him and he stabbed him in the back. Amgai groaned in pain he looked down at his chest and when he dropped his sword and I made my move to stab him in the chest. Amagai looked down at me and I said,"Go and rot in hell where you belong."

Soji and I pulled our blades out of Amgai's body and he then collapsed onto the floor. He said,"...Well...done..." He fell forwards and he dropped dead. Soji and I stared at his corpse and Father walked over to me and said,"It's finally over." I said,"Yeah." Just then someone said,"Aren't you forgetting something?" My eyes widen at this and Shin was being held hostage by Willem. Soji said,"Crap we've forgotten all about him." Willem had another gun in his pocket and he smirked and said,"If you want this man to live then you all will be smart enough to let me leave if not this one will die by my hand."

Shin looked at us and we all knew what that look on his face meant 'help me'. Father then said,"All right, I understand and by the way if it's money you're also after then go to one of the warehouses near the harbour some of Tori's men will be there guarding it." Soji and I looked at father with shock on our faces which only made Willem smirk. He said,"You chose wisely." He said as he shoved Shin into my father and Willem then said,"Well I love to stick around a bit longer but I must take my leave, I hope we will make again, Miss Yamasaki."

I glared at him angrily and Soji stood in front of me making sure he didn't do anything as he left. Once he was gone, Soji looked at Father and said,"Renji! Why did you let him go like that?!" Father released Shin and he said,"If we killed Willem then it would have ended in a war with Willem's country, I'll bet Kinshiro would have said the same." I nodded my head in agreement but my father then said,"Oh, and Kira." I looked at my father and he gave me his dark and scary glare and he shouted,"HOW DARE YOU TO COME BACK HERE WHEN I TOLD YOU TO HEAD BACK!!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! YOU COULD'VE BEEN KILLED!!"

I looked away as he was yelling a me and I said,"Jeez, you're gonna have a heart attack old man." Shin then said,"Please try to calm down Mr Yamasaki." Soji then said,"Sheesh that is one scary one father that's for sure." I giggled at their reactions and we then all headed back to Kyoatei. Once we got back we told everyone about what happened and Aoi said,"What?! You let Willem get away?! Why?!"

My father then said,"Because like I told you guys from before, it would have ended in a war with our countries." Kinshiro nodded his head at this and he said,"I agree with you there Renji, you did the right the right thing." Aoi clicked his tongue and said,"If I were you I would have just beat him right there." My father glared at him and he said,"Say what?! Are you purposely trying to get Kinshiro into trouble?!" Aoi sweat dropped at this and he looked at me and he said,"Kira! Don't just sit there do something!" I smirked and said,"Sorry, no can do."

Aoi glared at me and he said,"That's cold!!" We all burst out laughing at this. I thought to myself,"Amagai is finally gone for good, I'm glad everything turned out all right in the end."

A FEW WEEKS LATER...

A while had passed since Amgai and Tori were killed. The village Edo was finally at peace. After Amagai was killed the villagers heard about my father being alive and they also learned that Amagai was the real smuggler and they made my father the new village leader. I was going to head back the outskirts with my father but I decided to stay in the the village Edo and my father knew that Kinshiro would look after including some of the other members so life was good for me.

I humming away while sweeping until someone said,"Kira!!" I sighed and dodged one of Hotaka's hugs and he crashed onto the ground. I looked at him and said,"Nice try Hotaka, but you're gonna have to do better than that." Hotaka got up and he wiped the dust off himself and he said,"That was mean Kira!" I laughed at this and Hotaka saw this and he said,"You seem a lot happier when you first came here." I smiled and said,"Maybe that's because I have you guys to thank for, when I thought that I lost my father you guys were always there for me including Hinata she was always there for me since we were kids."