Chapter 7

KIRA'S POV

I woke this morning and Hinata was sleeping next to me. I guess it wasn't a dream about her coming back last night.

LAST NIGHT...

I carried Hinata on my back to my own room and when we got there Hinata tiredly collapsed on my futon. I shook my head about what she did but I didn't mind her sleeping next to me. I just got changed into my sleeping Kimono and went to bed.

PRESENT TIME...

Hinata rolled in her sleep and then she opened her eyes and stretch. Hinata then said,"Morning sis."

"Morning Hinata, feel more wide awake now?" I asked her. Hinata nodded her head sleepily and said,"Yeah, but I don't wanna get up yet."

"Well I hate to break it to you, you work at Kyokatei as well so..." I smirked mischievously and grabbed the covers and pulled them off her. Hinata curled up into a ball and said,"Sis! Let me sleep a bit longer."

"Not much of an early riser as always, come on! get up you lazy bones!" I said as I shoved her off the futon with my foot. Hinata groaned and said,"Fine, but I better go and let Kinshiro know that I'm back." She was about to leave but I grabbed her by the collar and said,"Hold it! You're not going anywhere until you help me clean up."

"Aww~"Hinata puffed up her cheeks like a child.  I shook my head and said,"Don't 'Aww' me, just do as your told."

"Will you two keep the noise down." A familiar voice said through the sliding doors. Hinata and I both said,"Huh?" I looked over at the sliding doors and Soji had a tired look in his eye. He glared at Hinata and she said,"Hey Soji, long time no see."

"*Sigh* Noisy as always, Hinata, how many times do I have to tell you? Keep the racket down!" Soji said. Hinata said,"Sorry."

Hinata said as she smirked and she stuck her tongue out him mischievously. Soji glared at her annoyed and said,"Just keep it down! It's too early in the morning!" He said as he slammed the sliding doors shut. Hinata laughed and I said,"Soji's not much of a early raiser is he?"

"Nope he never was." Hinata said with a grin. I shook my head and said,"Oh well, come on help me clean up."

"Sure thing." Hinata agreed. After Hinata and I got changed we were on our way to Kinshiro's room and she was telling about Hana and how she was doing. I said,"Seriously? Hana got married? That's news to me."

"Well we haven't spoken in a long time, what did you expect? I saw her handsome fella and he is quite the gentleman I'll say." Hinata said as she rubbed her elbow on my arm. I smirked and said,"Tell me, is he cute?"

"Way too cute for words!" Hinata said happily I giggled and said,"Hehe, Well I'm happy for her, I wish I could have someone like that in my life." Hinata then said,"Don't worry, you're surrounded by handsome guys who are handsome after all, I'm sure one of them has caught your eye."

"Uh..Well..." I looked away from her bashfully. Hinata saw this and said,"Wait, one of them has caught your eye haven't they?" I had a bright red blush on my cheeks and I said,"Well not one but, when I'm near one of them I do get this strange feeling." Hinata smirked and said,"Oh? So who are they?"

"Well, Soji seems like a nice guy he did helped me out at that time at first I thought he was a jerk but he does show his good side, then there's Aoi, not much I can say about him but he's good at working with hair that's for sure and then there's Kinshiro, when I saw that foreigner he did protected me and he did say that he and the others would help me avenge father." I said as I thought about those three.

Hinata smirked at me and said,"Oh? sounds like you've got a crush on those three." I blushed at Hinata's comment and I quickly covered her mouth.

"Hmmp!!" Hinata said through her covered mouth. I glared at her and said,"Not so loud you dimwit! listen to me you keep that big fat trap of yours shut or else!"