Soji Ending

KIRA'S POV

I headed to the grassy hill and I saw Soji. I stood next to him and said,"This view reminds me of my old home, kinda brings back memories for me." Soji looked at me and said,"I know how you feel, this view reminds me of my old village." I looked at Soji and said,"You came from a different village?" Soji nodded his head and said,"Aoi and I came from a ninja village, to become a ninja we had to train as hard as we could Aoi and I were still young when we killed someone." My eyes widen at this and Soji then said,"Up until now I cared about nothing a part from training to become strong but those people I started to wonder about the people I killed."

I noticed the hint of sadness in Soji's eyes as he stared down at the distance. I held his hand and Soji squeezed it back and said,"One day, I left the village however, we had a vow, as a member of a ninja village we had to keep it's location and it's secrets quiet but if we were to leave we would be killed instantly." My eyes widen at this and Soji then said,"They sent several ninja to come after me but eventually they sent Aoi to hunt me down and kill him but I couldn't bring myself to kill him because he's my best friend and we grew up together in the same village, that was when I made on e last gamble, I asked Aoi to run away with me and he then took my outstretched hand and we both left the village together even if that meant that we would be wanted men for treason."

I stood listening to Soji's story about what he was like as a child and how he ended up here in Edo. Soji then looked at me and said,"Until now, I only cared about focusing my job as a constable and looking after the village people but, all of that changed when I met you." I was surprised at his comment and he said,"When I saved you that night, I started to develop a strange feeling and when you and I fought against Amagai that night, my feels started to become stronger." Soji stroked my cheek and closed my eyes and I leaned my cheek against his hand. I looked at Soji again and he pulled me into a tight embrace and said,"I finally understand what these feelings mean, Kira, I love you."

My eyes widen at this and Soji said,"I've always loved you since I saved you that night." I felt tears of happiness spill out of my eyes and I wrapped my arms around his back. I said,"I love you too, Soji." Soji held me tighter and he said,"Thank goodness, I was worried that you might have rejected me again." I smiled and said,"Don't worry, I'm not going to reject you, I tried my best to ignore these feelings but I've finally accepted it, I'm in love with you Soji." Soji pulled away a little and he smiled and he wipes another tear away with his thumb.

A FEW DAYS LATER....

Soji was ready to go out on another job and I said,"You be careful out there Soji." Soji smiled and said,"You don't need to worry about me Kira, I'll be fine as long as the others are with me." Since Soji and I fell in love, he asked me not to be a vigilante anymore and I agreed to it because I didn't want Soji to worry about me so instead I continued to work in Kyokate while Soji is at work.

Soji stroked my cheek and I smiled at him and said,"I always worry about you Soji, I care about you so much." Soji pressed his forehead against mine and said,"I know."

Soji leaned closer to me and I closed my eyes and I felt Soji's soft lips against mine as I clutched his sleeve

Soji leaned closer to me and I closed my eyes and I felt Soji's soft lips against mine as I clutched his sleeve. Soji pulled away and I looked into his eyes and Soji then kissed me on the lips deeply again and I kissed him back. Soji pulled away again and he said,"We'll continue this after I get back from the job." I smiled and said,"OK." Soji blushed bright red and he looked away slightly making me giggle at his behaviour in the process. Just then Hinata and Aoi came in and said,"Soji, it's time to go, we're waiting for you." Soji stood up and said,"Right, I'll see you later Kira." I stood up and said,"See you later Soji and please be careful." Soji smiled and he kissed my cheek before leaving the room.

Aoi followed after him and Hinata smirked at me and said,"Looks like things are going well for you, Kira." I blushed and said,"I know, I've never been so happy in my life." Hinata smiled and said,"Good for you, oh and try to keep the noise down while you're at it." I blushed bright red and shouted,"Hinata!!" Hinata laughed and I started to chase her. Aside from the teasing that Soji I have been receiving, our lives were happy now that we're a couple.