Comforting

Garroth's POV

Laurence and I walked back to the house and as soon as we got home I flopped on the couch. I just couldn't stand looking and Aphmau and Aarom together it saddened me. Laurence then took a seat next to me.

"Hey do you want to talk about anything?" Laurence asked in a worried tone.

"Not really." I said avoiding his comfort. He sighed and let it pass.

"So then you wanna play some Mario Kart?" He asked with a smirk.

I looked at him and said, "Okay...but you'll just lose..."I smirked.

"Oh! Heheheh it's on!" He exclaimed and set everything up.

We finished playing and I had won obviously. 

"Awe man!" Laurence pouted.

"Hahaha can't bet a champ." I shrugged.

"Pffft I let you win." He said annoyed.

"Haha whatever." I chuckled.

I looked at him and he had a soft look on his face.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about anything." He said.

I looked away.

"I saw how you were looking at them so we can talk about it if you want." He comforted.

"Well I just find it hard seeing them together...."I sighed.

"I understand you've loved Aph and KNOWN her for a really long time." He said.

"Yeah but I think I should just move on...." I sighed.

Laurence's POV 

I looked at Garroth he looked like he wanted to cry.

"Hey if you need anyone I'm here I know what it's like maybe not exactly how you feel but I went through the same thing...." I comforted.

"Y-yeah thanks Laurence...." He sighed.

I gave him a hug he was so warm and he snuggled his head in my shoulder. I blushed and we pulled away from eachother. 

"Heh wanna play another round?" I asked.

"So I can bet you again?" He teased and we continued to play.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

Garroth's POV

I woke up to the smell pancakes and went to the kitchen to see if my nose wasn't fooling me.

"Morning!" Smiled Laurence as he flipped a pancake.

"Morning smells good, what's the occasion?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just felt we all should have a nice breakfast." He smiled.

Dante then walked in "Good morning Oooo pancakes!" He exclaimed and ate one.

"Heyyy wait until they're all done." Said Laurence.

Travis then swaggered in "Hey fellas what's that fineeeee smell?" Travis asked.

"Pancakes." Responded Laurence.

There was then a knock on the door. 

"I'll get it." I said and went to go open the door.

"Hey Garroth." It was Katylen. 

"Hello what brings you here?" I asked.

"Well you see I'm going to be directing a play for the neighborhood and wanted to know if some of you would like to try out." Explained Katylen.

"Oh okay what play is it?" I asked.

"Romeo and Juliet." She answered.

"Wow okay let me ask", I turned to the guys and asked and then turned back to Katylen,"We'll all be there!" I said.

"Great! I'll see you there at noon." She said excited.

"Okay see you." I said and went back to eat breakfast.

"So what part are you gonna try out for Garroth?" Asked Dante.

"Uh well I don't-" I was cut off.

"Why even ask! Romeo of course cause Aph is already gonna be Juliet she told me last night." Said Travis

"HA you go Garroth just hope you get the part!" Dante padded me on the back and I looked at Laurence and he gave me a soft look.

"Heh well I don't think I want to be Romeo maybe just a guard or something..." I said.

"Okay then." Said Dante.

"I think I might try out for it then, you know a Romeo would be a perfect Romeo am I right." Smirked Travis.

"Ugh Travis" everyone groaned.