The Dinner

Garroth's POV

After the picnic Laurence and I headed back to the house to just relax. When we got to the house no one was there so Laurence and I decided to watch a movie and cuddle. His embrace was so warm and comforting I couldn't help but fall asleep.

*CAMERA CLICK*

"Hehe this one's great!" I heard someone snicker softly.

I opened my eyes to see Dante and Travis clicking away taking as many pictures as they could.

"H-Hey!" I snapped.

"Aww what a cute couple." Awed Dante as he looked at all the photos.

"Y-You better delete those!" Laurence yelled.

"Aww come on Laurence I'm sure you'd love a pic of Garroth sleeping your self." Dante smirked.

Laurence turned red and stopped arguing.

"Haha see! We'll make sure to send them to you too Laurence." Travis Laughed.

"SEND Y-YOU'RE SENDING THOSE TO PEOPLE!?" I exclaimed.

"C'mon everyone has to keep up to date with you guys." Dante said.

"What are we the talk of MyStreet?" Asked Laurence.

"Everyone's been waiting for you two to get together and now it's happened soooo" Travis explained.

"Huh just wait until you and Zane get together Travis." Laurence said.

Travis flushed and changed the subject.

"S-So DANTE how'd that date go with Nicole?" Travis asked.

"I don't know if she liked it or not you know how Nicole is." Dante said.

"Awe c'mon let's go talk to her right now!" Travis said.

"WAIT WHAT? T-TRAVIS!" Dante exclaimed as Travis pulled him out the door.

Laurence's POV

I guess it's just me and Garroth again. He looked at me and smiled I put his soft fluffy hair behind his ear which made him giggle a little. I then realized me and Garroth haven't had a proper kiss. I looked at Garroth deeply and started leaning in he hesitated and blushed but leaned in too. I then cupped his face with my hands and slowly felt his soft lips on mine. He had his hands on my sides which made me feel safe and protected we then slowly started moving down on the couch. I put my hands up his back and rubbed his back which made him blush and moan a little I chuckled at his reaction. I then pulled away and just looked down at Garroth he looked like an angel as always.

"Heh what's with the staring?" He asked.

"I just love to look at you." I said and he blushed I then got a call from Aphmau.

*PHONE CALL CONVO*

"Hello?"-L

"Hey Laurence! Um some of us are getting together at this new place for dinner I was wondering if you and Garroth would like to join us."-Aph

"Oh okay sure we'll be there!"-L

"Okay see you there!"-Aph

"Okay bye."-L

*PHONE CALL ENDED*

"Who was that?" Asked Garroth.

"Oh it was Aphmau she invited us to dinner tonight." I said.

"Okay I'm gonna take a shower then." Said Garroth as he walked to the bathroom.

I guess I should get ready as well. I went to go fix my hair but I remembered I left my brush in the bathroom so I went to go get it but as soon as I walked in I forgot Garroth was going to shower and since we were dating now I wasn't sure if it was okay to walk in when he was showering now. I just proceeded to get my brush and fix my hair but then the water stopped and Garroth grabbed his towel and put it on and then stepped out but didn't see me just yet cause he was drying his hair with a towel. I looked at him his chest, his muscles, the water dripping down all of it, everything then Garroth looked up and saw me in awe he then realized what was happening and took advantage and pinned me onto the wall. I was blushing as hard as ever.

"Heh you like what you see?" He asked smirking.

I gulped and Garroth got closer right when Travis walked in. He looked at us and then started to react.

"Whats happening here?" He asked with devilish curiosity.

"Um- We were- It was-" Garroth stammered as he pulled away from me.

"Mhmmm right well I just need my hair spray." Said Travis and grabbed it and walked out.

"Hahaha I liked what I saw alright!" I laughed at Garroth's foolishness.

"Be quiet." He said blushing and then kissed me.

I stood there in shock as he threw a towel over his shoulder and walked away smirking.

Garroth's POV

OH Laurence's face was priceless! I should do that more often. 

We then head off to the dinner and Aphmau, Aaron, Nicole, and Dante were there.

"Hey guys glad you could make it!" Said Aphmau.

"Yeah same here, what did you guys do today?" I asked.

"Oh Aaron and I went to go see a movie." Said Aphmau.

"Me and Dante went to the lake." Said Nicole.

So that's where Dante took her, not bad.

"That sounds nice." Said Laurence.

"Yeah, so what did you two do?" Asked Aphmau as she raised an eyebrow.

"Oh we just had a picnic at the park." Said Laurence.

"Awww" The girls said as we blushed. 

 "You two are just the cutest things!" Said Nicole.

"You say that cause you don't live with them." Said Dante.

Me and Laurence chuckled and the rest of the night went on.

When we said bye to everyone and we walked out of the restaurant people still gave us disgusting looks. I looked at Laurence worried and he picked up my chin and smiled and held my hand as we walked out. I love how he makes it feel so much better, I love how he makes me feel, I love how he loves me and..... I love him too....