25.

Prepare yourselves for smuttttt

Chapter 25

After dinner, Liz sort of got the gist of what was going on and left the house, supposedly visiting a friend. Luke rushed upstairs with Calum following closely behind, and once they were behind the safety of a locked door he took off his pants to let Calum take care of his pulsating dick.

"Shotgun on top," Luke breathed into the crook of Calum's neck, whilst he cursed under his breath.

"No way. I'm topping, sorry," he teased sucking hard on his neck.

Calum bent down and took Luke's length in his mouth, hesitant at first – but once he'd gotten into the flow, he began to enjoy the feeling of something pressing against the back of this throat repeatedly. With one hand he grabbed Luke's balls, and with the other he held Luke's hand tight, as if holding hands was a symbol of their relationship.

"Fu-uck... holy fuck I'm gonna cum Cal..."

At that very moment Calum stopped and stood with a smirk, watching as Luke's leaking cock dripped thin white liquid onto the carpet.

"Why did you stop?!" Luke groaned in frustration.

"I'm not letting you cum until I'm inside you."

Calum bit his lip sexily and pushed Luke's back onto the bed, taking his jeans off and leaning over to inspect his boner. "Sure you're ready?" Luke nodded. He then tentatively slid his index finger in Luke's hole, feeling the tightness cling around. Luke jolted and grasped the duvet, breathing uneven. "You okay babe?"

"I'm all good. Keep going."

Calum pressed another digit in, and another until he managed to stretch Calum wide enough to fit his whole fist inside. Luke's eyes were watering, contradicting the pleasure he was experiencing – he pulled Calum's free hand to bring him down and kissed his lips softly.

"Hurry up and put it inside."

Calum liked the authority he had, how he could control when or when not to put his dick in. He wanted to play around a little longer but knew that Luke's mum wouldn't be out for that long – so he pulled out his hand and pressed his own, sore dick into his ass.

"How are you feeling?"

"Uhh... fuck this feels amazing. Go faster..."

Calum pushed in a tiny bit further each time and eventually started to rub against his prostate, sending a thrilling yet satisfying chill up and down Luke's body. The pain was no match to the pleasure so he clenched his jaw and put up with it, trying to make the most of what was happening.

As he thrusted, Calum also gave Luke a handjob in time to each thrust, keeping in time like a good musician. He didn't want to go too fast and hurt him, but he did want to make him feel real pleasure. Watching Luke's vulnerable face and hearing him moan was enough to make him near his own climax, and before he knew it he was almost there.

"Calum, I'm cumming... how close are you?"

"So close I fucking swear I can feel it already."

Calum grinned, giving one final thrust; his hand stopped moving as the indulgence overcame him and he filled up Luke's tight ass with his own warm thick white liquid. Luke came soon after, long streams of ribbon like stuff landing on his own tummy and without hesitancy Calum licked parts of it off, pressing kisses down as well. Luke felt on top of the world – this was the first time he'd had sex with a guy and he felt loved, and blessed to be treated so carefully.

He pulled out finally, letting the last few bits drip into Luke's mouth. Then he collapsed on the bed next to him, catching his breath and staring adoringly into the other's mesmerising brown eyes.

"You're a great fuck, Luke."

"Speak for yourself. Next time I want to be inside you..."

Calum chuckled and turned on his side to face the sweating blonde better. "Wanna try now?"

"Calm down, I've hardly even recovered!" Luke breathed, still feeling like a whale trying to catch his breath. "But Calum... I want you to know that I truly do love you. Like, seriously."

He paused. "You mean it?"

"Fuck yes, you idiot."

"I... I love you too."

Luke beamed and climbed on top of Calum, straddling his chest and kissing him again. He didn't ever want to detach their lips, no matter what.

~

The next day, Luke woke up to the brightest sunshine he could ever wish for – Calum's sleeping expression.

He had to pinch himself to stop himself from cuddling into him, but nothing could stop the boner that was becoming very prominent indeed.

Breakfast happened, with a smug looking Jack (who hadn't been home for dinner last night) sitting opposite the two boys who couldn't stop staring at each other.

"So did you guys fuck or something?"

"Jack Hemmings! Watch your mouth," Liz shouted. Jack ran a tongue along his teeth and grinned with an all-knowing smile.

"But you did?"

"Jack, this isn't appropriate for the table," Luke replied softly. But he knew that Jack knew. Brothers' telepathy, or something. "But yeah."

Calum shot Luke a look.

"It's fine," he whispered, "I'm literally so open with them about my sex life."

Liz heard this and smiled. "That's right Calum. So you two, whenever you wanna do anything... just let us know. We'll go out for a few hours and leave you to it." Calum couldn't believe his ears, responding with an awkward smile. "Don't be shy about it!"

Jack reached across the table and gave him a light punch. "Yeah dude. We've been dying for Luke to bring someone home for months. And I'm glad it's you, because bloody hell you are hot." This earned him a disapproving look from both Liz and Luke, which made Calum giggle.

"Okay, we're going to school now. Don't bring this up later, okay?" Luke warned them, before taking Calum's hand and putting their plates in the sink. "See you guys later."

"Thanks for the breakfast Liz," Calum said before following Luke out.

"Yep – they definitely banged hard last night," was the last thing Jack said before Liz shut him up with a good slap on the shoulder.

***

XD Jack... 

Anyway there you go! Thanks to blackhoneyblossom for reminding me to update this because I completely forgot about it. It's weird writing in 3rd person too, but I kinda like it! Maybe my next cake fic can be in 3rd person too :)

Vote+comment for virtual 5sos nail polish

Kimmy xx