Kill Toghther

You and Oliver smiled as you got ready to take down the man you hadtargeted and chosen to kill. Oliver was the only one to also choosepeople carefully who to kill and who not to. The man you were afterwas a bully and a full on jack ass. Not that you would use thatlanguage around Oliver.

You jumped as you felt Oliver put his hand on the small of your back,with your 'killer outfit' which meant that he was touching your bareskin. "What's the matter, poppet?" He asked as you pushed hishand away from your back fat. Oliver wasn't stupid, a bit air headedbut not stupid, he knew the problem.

"You know Name? People like different body types. Whether they likeboys or girls or both; some like skinny, some like muscular,some-like me-like the decadent cuddly body type." He added his bluewith a slight pink swirl in his eyes looking at you with a smile."So, that leaves me curious love, what kind of body type do youlike?" He asked as you blushed.

You were saved from having to answer when the man started walkingover and you jumped. "Time to work." You said pointing towardthem. You moved quickly, holding your knife tightly as did he. Yousmirked walking foreword with a smirk on your chubby face.

"Who the fuck are you?" He growled as you smirked and Oliverglared.

"That's not nice to say in the presence of a lady; not even to alady." Oliver said as the man turned to him you quickly ran upslamming your knife into his shoulder as he let out a groan. Yousmiled as Oliver came up but you both froze when you heard somethingand you thought it might be someone.

"Drat! Hold on, I'll send them away." You said standing up asOliver looked worried, your knife was still in the rude man.

"Will you be okay, love?" He asked as you smiled and nodded.

"Of course, don't worry." You cooed walking to the place whereyou would find that it was just a couple passing through.

"The hell?" The man asked as Oliver looked at him. "Your such afruit cake." He said with a laugh still thinking he had the upperhand. "But even you wouldn't be caught dead with a fat cow likethat. No guys around?" He asked as Oliver growled pink taking overthe blue of his eyes.

"How dare you speak that way to a lady?" He growled slitting theman's neck. He giggled as he watched the warm ruby river that wasfalling from his neck. "No one insults my poppet," he giggled athim demented.

"Oliver?" You whispered and he turned so quickly he almost gavehimself whiplash as his eyes went back to being blue and he lookedbetween the slowly dying man and you.

"Oh...I'm sorry poppet." He said apologizing for taking the kill.

"It's okay Ollie." You soothed with a gentle smile, "thank youfor standing up for me." You siad as he looked at you shocked andyou gave him a bitter sweet smile. Oliver smiled gently holding hishand to the slowly dripping blood, the red dying his pale hand. Hewalked foreword, gently touching your side, leaving his bloody handprint on you. "What are you doing?" You asked and he smiled atyou.

"I was right; you do look good with my hand prints on you." Hesaid with a giggle pulling you so your chubby form was pressed to histhin one. "I said earlier love, I am attracted to chunky girls;more to hug and cuddle. And you are so beautiful~" he cooed pausingto see if you were okay with what he was about to do. As you were hegently kissed you holding you close. He moved you so you were layingdown in the soft grass with him laying over you.

You let out a gentle moan as he kissed you, he tasted like cupcakesand sugar. You cuddled into his chest enjoying to kiss him gently andlovingly as he held you. "You know what Name?" He asked as youlooked into his eyes and he smiled at you lovingly, "your so strongthat I don't have to hold back." He said with a smirk kissing you abit rougher and you smiled against his lips, tugging him closer.

Here we are, Ihope you guys like this. This is supposed to be a hard core chapterbut I just can't do that with 2p!England so I tried to keep him incharacter.