Go Dancing

You smiled giggling slightly as you got ready, Oliver had asked youto go dancing with him. He had a place that you could go waltzing.Cupcake was watching you and patting at your thighs. Giggling youkissed his head.

"Mommy is going to go out dancing Cupcake," you cooed rubbingunder his chin. The little kitten started purring and his blue eyessquinted happily.

You then got dressed, this gave you the chance to really dress up.You put on a pair of (cream/white/black) panties, cami, stockings andyour corset. You also put on a pair pink garters and garter clipsthat you attached to a blue garter belt.

You then put on your camisole that was the same color as your cami,you then pulled on your jewel tone (color that looks good on you).The dress was a intricate neo Victorian dress and had frills in a iceshade of the dress color.

With that you happily smiled, you put a natural light line of makeupon. It was just a nice (favorite flavor) lip gloss and just enoughmakeup to make your (eye color) orbs pop. You then brushed your hair,pulling it into a bun, and clipped on a little top hat, it was blackwith a ribbon around it that was the same color as your dress.

You then put on a simple pair of kitten heels and came out, Cupcakefollowing the dress running after it. When Oliver saw you his eyeswidened and he blushed. He was dressed in a simple suit, his tiebeing blue and his vest being pink. His button up shirt was purpleand his gloves were green.

"Oh love, you look beautiful poppet." He whispered and you smiledgently taking his hand and giggling.

"I'm glad you think so. Shall we go?" You asked and he noddedleading you along, Louis grunting; his way of saying goodbye. Allenwaved and Matt nodded. With that the two of you went to dance, andyou danced all night long. He spun you happily and held you close tohis chest.

Here we are,this is short but I hope you guys like it.