Erotic Dream

You were baking, but not cupcakes for once, you loved cupcakes butyou didn't want them all day everyday. So you were making brownies.You left the pink bowl go as you put the batter in the pan and put itin the oven. "Would you like to lick the bowl Oliver?" You askedas you placed the pan in and heard him lift up the bowl and youfigured he was.

You jumped however when he took you around your plump waist and heldyour soft body against his chest. "I'd rather lick you, poppet."He cooed as you gasped, he pulled you over to set you down onto thecounter.

He kissed you deeply holding you close he touched your privatespulling your clothing off of you. "Oliver." You whispered shylyas he smiled kissing down your neck down to place his face betweenyour pillow like thighs.

You let out a gasp as he stuck his tongue into you. "Oliver!" Youmoaned, coming undone moaning his name and begging for more.

You then woke up shocked to see Oliver's glowing blue and pink eyesand a bright blush on his face and a slight smile. "Wh...why areyou smiling?" You asked blushing scared of what the answer wouldbe.

"What were you dreaming poppet?" He asked with a smile as youblushed darkly looking away from him.

"Nothing. I wasn't dreaming anything." You lied which only causedOliver to giggle.

"Is that so Name? Then what were you saying?" He asked causingyou to pale.

"Oh no. What did I say?" You asked having a distinctive feelingthat you did not want to know.

This caused Oliver's blush to darken but he didn't stop smiling orlooking at you, "you were moaning my name cupcake." He saidstroking your face lovingly, "and you were begging for more. Whatis this 'more' you were begging for?" At this you whimpered andlooked away from him not wanting him to see you. "Come now poppet,you don't need to be embarrassed; it's natural." He cooed and youglanced at him feeling slightly better. Shyly you looked at himsmiling at him, "I just want to make your dreams come true." Headded which caused your eyes to widen and look away again.

"Oliver! That's embarrassing!" You growled and he smiling movingyour face to kiss your forehead. "You are mine, anyway." He addedas you sighed cuddling into him, kissing his collarbone.

Here we are,another chapter of Cupcake, I didn't really know how to have2p!England react but I hope you all like it.