Experience Something New

Oliver smiled as you tried some of his red velvet cupcakes, theyweren't his 'special cupcakes' as you had made it obvious while youdidn't have a problem with him eating that but you didn't want to. Hewas sad you wouldn't try his special cupcakes but he respected yourwishes.

He knew that living with her...boyfriend? Lover?....and his threebrothers and a wolf was not what would be seen as 'normal'. Oliverwas never normal, the word was as far away from the 'Mad Baker OfLondon' as some would call him if they knew of him. However he wasnow thinking quiet a few sad things and his normal smile slippedaway.

You never had a normal sweet time and he thought you also liked thisunorthodox living arrangement he still wanted to give you somethingfun to do that would give you some normalcy. With a smile he made theplan and spent the rest of the day looking for it. He soon enoughfound a place offering dancing.

You found out and were happy to go, you actually had a Victoriandress that you had made during your time off that you would havenothing to do, the same way Allen would read his comic or playbaseball, Matt would whittle and play hockey, Louis would drink wineand read, and Oliver would knit and bake you would make clothing.

The Victorian dress was made without bustles so the skirt was a freeflowing drop and the top was long sleeved with the top being a bellsleeve and the rest of the sleeves. It was all done in a dark (colorthat looks good on you) and the ribbon around your plump waist, andaround your wrists, the fabric after the ribbon at your wrist wasfree flowing to half way down your palm. There were also(gold/silver) buttons from your waist to your neck which had a highcollar. The last thing was (color that looks good with your dress)stockings and (color of your dress) kitten heels. You also wore blacklace gloves that was in a floral arrangement.

You came out as he was dressed in a blue and pink suit and gasped ashe saw you. "Wow poppet, you look positively exquisite." Hecomplimented causing you to blush.

"Thank you Ollie." You said taking his offered arm and placingyour hand in the crook of his arm. He led you to the car and droveyou to the place. It was a sweet place and played genlte music.Oliver took your hand as you looked down shyly.

"What's the matter love?" He asked as you bit your lip.

"I don't really know how to dance." You whispered, you hadthought that this would be something really simple and easy, notprofessional like this.

"That's fine Name," he said with a smile taking your hand andcooed to you, "don't you know it's all in the leading poppet?"

You smiled and he tugged you to the dance floor spinning you aroundin a waltz. He hummed a little song giving the normal 'one, two,three, one, two, three, and one, two, three' of the waltz. You smiledgiggling and snuggling into the crook of his neck.

"Thank you Oliver," you whispered as he let out a curious humlooking to see your (hair color) head.

"What ever for cupcake?" He asked as you craned your neck to lookinto his eyes.

"I know why you did this. You did this to give some normalcy."You said as he got a kind of uncomfortable, kind of shy look on hisface.

"Can't get anything pass you, can I poppet?" He asked as yousmiled and kissed his lips gently.

"Thank you Ollie, I really do appreciate it." You said insteadand rested your head back in the crook of his neck.

Here is the nextchapter of Cupcake. I am kind of looking foreword to the next chapterbut it is also kind of difficult at the same time. Why do I enjoy thechapters that are hard to write?