Date

You smiled happily, you had just gotten off of work and you were soannoyed and stressed. You didn't like it but for every day that isbad like this it is met with at least a week of good days you justloved and two weeks of days that weren't bad nor good.

You sat down, not wanting to even bother to take the energy to changeout of your uniform. Cupcake immediately came to you meowing andlicking at your fingers causing you to giggle. He had found the onetiny part of your hand that was ticklish causing you to giggle.

Oliver, who had just pulled his cupcakes from the oven, set them downto cool, came to say hello to you. "Welcome home poppet!" He saidwith a bright smile and sat beside you on the opposite side of yourbody on the opposite side that Cupcake was.

"Hi Ollie," you gave a smile kissing him gently. He took youropposite hand, playing with your squishy fingers.

"You know poppet, there is a nice place down town that will have anice dance." Oliver said as you looked at him with a gentle smile.

"That sounds nice." You said and he looked at you with a widesmile, "what time is it?" You asked and he gave a giggle.

"It's in a few hours, would you like to go?" He asked and younodded happily.

"Yes, that sounds really nice," you agreed.

When you got to your room to change you decided to put on a simplewhite ball gown that was a scoop neck and short sleeved. You also puton a red waist clincher and brushed your hair, also putting on asimple pair of white opera gloves.

When you came out Oliver gasped blushing at how cute you looked. Whenyou went to the place you gave a little giggle, only you and Oliverwere dressed even slightly up. Everyone else was in jeans and a shirtbut you both enjoyed it.

However as you two danced Oliver couldn't move that well. He was sonervous and lost looking at you. A delicate amount of your cleavageand your bright eyes. However you just enjoyed it, giggling andkissing his nose.

"I'm sorry, Name." He apologized as you blinked at him not quietunderstanding it.

"Why?" You asked him worried, why was he apologizing?

"I'm not dancing very well, I fear you may not be having fun." Heexplained and you smiled lovingly at him.

"Silly Ollie, I always have the time of my life when I'm with you.I just have to be around you and I'm having a blast. Your so sweet."You said and he smiled at you, you then moved your hand from hisshoulder to cup his face. "Sweetie, I think you dance well. It'sfun."

"I'm glad, I love you." Oliver said with a wide smile and youblushed back.

"I love you to."

Here we are,this is short but I hope you like it. It was longer but thenrereading it, it just all feels cumbersome.