♥Fighting Over A Seat In Costa - Prologue♥

• Dedicated to Khalamoni and Uncle Ni :D

Everything happens for a reason. Including events that will leave a person torn, shattered, broken.

However there are reasons behind all the dilemmas and sticky situations that we find ourselves in.

These tests occur so a person can be taught a lesson.

In school, you are taught a lesson and then you take a test.

In life, you are given a test by God and then taught a lesson.

Life is strange, weird and is full of moments of happiness and misery.

But that is life. Life is a journey that will never get easier as you grow up.

As you grow up you learn more about the world and realize that half the things you believe in is not true.

For example Father Christmas is not real. We spend the beginning years of our lives living with false hope and empty promises, which never are completed at the end. We think of distant lands in our little curious, growing heads and our ambitions are later broken by reality.

As the years go by, so do the amount of responsibilities a person has to carry. Some burdens fade away over time but new ones become heavier burdens.

You learn the horrors and ruthless things that humans do to others around them. You finally start thinking on your own and start making your own decisions.

As soon as Jasmine woke up, she knew that something was going to happen.

She knew that a storm was approaching, a storm that was going to change her life forever.

But she didn't know whether it would come in the form of a dilemma or the form or a person.

She knew that something was going to happen to her.

She knew about the new responsibilities that she would have to fulfil but she didn't know about the damage her new responsibilities would bring into her life.

Especially if it involves Matthew Burke. . .