Don't you Scream?

I was GONNA make y'all wait longer for Annabeth's return but........I'm nice so...Here ya go

ANNABETH'S POV

I was in confused. Yes, the great 'Annabeth Chase' Is confused. There I admit it. Happy? Well i'm not. I had absolutely no clue who this Inez girl was. Something was definitly off about her though. She seemed so..........godly? Is that the word? But that's impossible....She can't be a goddess can she? WHY IS THIS SO CONFUSING?! My thoughts were interrupted by a sharp pain across my face. She came out of nowhere. But there she was. Inez. Holding a whip and smirking at me.

"Come on Athena girl.....Don't you scream?" She said as she whipped me again but i had to bite my lip to keep from crying out. She glared at me. "Stubborn girl." She raised the whip again and i flinched but something seemed to stop her. Her eyes became wide and she froze up completely. Then i noticed her eyes slowly changing to brown and her expression softening abit as she dropped the whip.

"Sorry about that. She can get a little out of hand sometimes." A guys voice said. His voice was so.........Control yourself Annabeth. Find where the voice came from. But then i realized..The voice came from.....Her?! "Something wrong?" She spoke again as she started to unchain me from the wall. 

"Uhh...." Was the only thing i could come up with to say.

"Don't worry. I'm not Inez. I'm..." 'She' made a pose. "Anubis."

 What?