Double Rant

Ello all my lovely readers. Except for you Inezy. Cause you're apparently EVIL. E.V.I.L B.O.Y.S....Ok phineas and ferb refrance. OFF TRACK BACK TO THE STORY

Percy's POV

I was packing a bag as quickly as possible muttering to myself "Have to find her...Have to find her..." When i hear screams coming from the dining pavillion. Ok i admit i hesitated to decide to check on it or continue packing. You'd hesitate too if you didn't know where your girlfriend was! But being the guy i was i ran out of my cabin and towards the dining pavillion where i heared the happy squeals off Mavis Silvermoon. Why is she squealing? Her sister is missing. Then i see why.

It's her. The blonde haired, sarcastic, violent, smart-ass girl who i've loved since i was twelve was standing there lauging as her little sister hugged her to death.

"ANNABETH?!" I yelled. She just looked at me and smiled. 

"Hey Percy." She said 

"Hey?! That's all i get?! Hey?! You have no clue how much you made me worry!!! You have no idea..." The rest shall not be disclosed because i'm sure none of you want to hear my 43 minute rant. By minute 10 everyone had nervously left the pavillion to avoid the rest of my rant. The reason i stopped my rant is because i saw how scared Annabeth looked.

"Percy I...." She started with a vulnerable look but then her face changed into a........vicious would be the best word expression. "How can you be so cruel Percy?! I dissapeared and when i get back you decide to yell at me?! Do you know what i went through when i was gone?! No of course you dont! Because you were too inconsiderate to ask!!!! Why can't you at least THINK for once before going around accusing people!? Gods!" She screamed and stormed off. Leaving me standing there completely pale and shivering slightly.

What have I done......