Promise......

Percy's POV....((Yes you'll have to wait to hear Annabeth again. MWAHAHAHA ok story time ^-^))

I sit up immediately and i crash my head into something hard. "Ow!" i yelled

"Ow!" it yelled back. I was about to take out riptide to fight whatever was mimicking me but then i recognized the voice. I opened my eyes to witness the vicious glare of a 10 year-old with Amber eyes."WHERE IS ANNABETH!?" Mavis screamed. 

"What? What do you mean where's Annabeth? Isn't she in the infirmary." I asked.

"NOO!!! YOU'RE IN THE INFIRMARY! ANNABETH IS GONE!!!" She screamed louder with tears brimming in her eyes

Oh gods.....This better be a joke. I thought. "Ok Mavis just calm down.......Where do you think she-" I was cut off by another scream.

"NOOO! SHE'S NOT HERE PERCY! NO ONE CAN FIND HER!!!" Mavis cried and screamed. Anyone else would have felt like their eardrums were bursting. But all i felt was a numbness creaping across my body...Gone.....She can't be gone.....Kept ringing in my ears.     I immediately got out of the infirmary bed and once my feet hit the floor my vision went blurry and i started to fall ...Annabeth.......I'll find you..I promise....I blacked out with one final word slipping from my lips "Promise...."