STUPID ANUBIS!

Inez POV

I screamed and kicked over a table. STUPID ANUBIS! WHY WOULD HE MAKE HER FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM! SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO FALL IN LOVE WITH LUKE! NOW LUKE IS MAD AT ME AND ANOTHER GIRL IS IN LOVE WITH MY BOYFRIEND! SCREW HIM! I walked to his room and kicks open the door to find him laying there shirtless reading a magazine. Dont let him distract you Inez.....

"Hey what's up Inezy?" He asked

"What's up?! What's up?! Why did you make that stupid Athena girl fall in love with you!" I grabbed him by his neck and slammed him against the wall. He was trying to breathe

"H-Hey....Chill out...It was an accident...I f-forgot how the....the potion worked...please let go...." He looked so cute begging i had to let him go so i did and he dropped to the ground gasping. "Th-Thanks sweetie........" 

I just smiled. "Figure out a way to make her fall in love with LUKE and not YOU and maybe just maybe I'll call you sweetie. Kay?"

"Yes Ma'am!" He stood up and salluted me. I just rolled my eyes and walked out of the room towards Luke's room. I am so dead....Is all i could think.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When i got to Luke's room he looked absolutely furious. 

"Listen Luke I-" I started but his snarl cut me off.

"DONT YOU ADDRESS ME THAT WAY! I AM SIR CASTELLAN TO YOU! HOW COULD YOU AND THAT STUPID ANUBIS MESS THIS UP THAT BAD! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BLIND FOLD HER AND THEN LET ME BE THE FIRST PERSON SHE SEES!" He took a deep breath and continued with gritted teeth. "You better fix this Inez......Or so help me.........."

"Y-Yes Luke! I mean sir! I mean...Umm..." I fumbled for the right words to say but he just screamed and pointed at the door so i turned on my heels and sprinted out. 

Anubis is SO dead.......