The Return. DUN DUN DUN.....

WELCOME BACK TO THE IM AN EVIL WRITER AND INEZY IS EVIL SHOW!!! Wait that's not right....WELCOME BACK TO THE STORY!!!! (There we go....)

Inez's POV

"Did you do as i instructed Anubis?" I asked completely bored.

"Of course Inez........It wasn't that hard. I was sort of shocked the girl didn't notice the needle..." Anubis said while looking at his nails. (AN: LOL SORRY HAD TO)

"Will you stop that! You're a god not an Aphrodite girl!" I said completely mortified that the god that sometimes is inside my body is inspecting his nails. 

"Sorry inezy...." He said with a smirk.

"DONT CALL ME THAT!" I shrieked

"Aww look who's getting all worked up." He rolled his eyes. "Anyways....The poor little Athena girl didn't even notice when i injected the potion into her arm.....Guess she was lost in my eyes." He smirked. 

I just rolled my eyes. "Whatever you say. But you're sure it worked?"

"Of course." 

"Good....Now i must deliver the message...." I walked out of the cold room and down a long corridor until finally coming to a large wooden door. I nervously knocked. Yes I, The Great and Powerful Inez was scared. 

"Come in." The all to familiar voice said. I did as he commanded and walked in. "What do you need Ms. Riddle?" 

"I've come to tell you the progress report." I stated

"Go on..." He said.

"The potion has been successfully injected into her. Everything is going according to plan Luke." 

"Good." Luke smirked. "Can't wait till little Annie finally dumps that seaweed brain."