The Smack

Hello my loyal minions...I mean followers...i mean citizens..i mean slaves....I mean readers...I mean..No wait. Readers. Yeah readers. ON WITH THE STORY

Percy's POV

What have i done.......Annabeth hates me. 

I had gone to bed feeling uneasy. Sure the Wise Girl has yelled at me before but never liked that...Were her eyes pink? Nah definitly not......When i woke up the next morning and gone to the dining pavillion i walked over to Annabeth and gave her a kiss on the cheek like every morning. Something was off i could tell but it was too late. She looked disgusted and turned around and smacked me hard across the face. Every camper went silent. Annabeth wiped her cheek off and ran away sobbing. A couple of the Athena kids glared at me. 

"What did I do?!" I yelled at no one in particular. Mavis stood up. Even though she was about half my height she scared the crap out of me. Her eyes were dark amber.

"You hurt my big sis!" She launched herself at me but Nico appeared out of nowhere and caught here. 

"Calm down Mavy..." He said soothingly. 

"But..." She said. Nico just gave her a look and she sighed in defeat. But she did send me a death glare that chilled my bones. I walked over and sat at my table and slamed my head into the hard stone. Big mistake. I yelped in pain as my forhead started bleeding and my vision got blurry. Not gonna pass out...Not this time Jackson. Stay awake. Stay awake! My inner voice screamed at me. I had no choice but to obey.

Angel Lifetree one of the Apollo girls came over and started healing my head muttering words like. "Idiot........Fool.....Hearbreaker.......Crazy........Gold...." Is she talking about me? Gah whatever my head hurts..........Why does Annabeth hate me all of a sudden? And i swear her eyes were pink for a second....Will anyone believe me.........Poseidon if you're listening to my thoughts....Please help.