Jin/sweet/

Your P.O.V.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1" We we're all playing hide and seek and I'm it. "Ready or not here I come!" I yell. Where could they be? I go into the bathroom and open the shower curtain to find Jimin sitting in the bathtub. "Ha, I found you." I tell him. "Awww. How did you find me?" He asks. "Well I figured that someone would be in the shower so I came to look."

He got out and I searched for the other members. I found Taehyung on the fridge like the alien he is and went to search for the others. I found Suga in his room trying to blend in with his blankets. I tapped him, but he didn't move. I tapped him again and still nothing. I soon after realized that he was asleep so I left. I went to the living room and found Kookie behind the T.V. "Found you Kookie." I tell him. "Uhhh. You always find me." He whines. "Well maybe you should hide better." I say laughing. Next I needed to go find Jin.

I went to his room and searched everywhere.....except the closet. I slowly walked to it and as soon as I opened the doors I got pulled in.

"Ahhh, Jin-oppa!" I yell. "Shhhh, don't let the others hear." He said. "What do you want Oppa?" I whispered. "I wants to tell you something." He answers. "What could be so important that yo-" I got cut off by our lips colliding with one another.

We broke the kiss and I stared blankly at him. "I wanted to tell you that I love you."

"You do?" I question. "Of course I do. How an I not love that beautiful face?" We kissed again, but this time more passionately. "Will you be my Jagiya?" He asks. "Of course I will!" I yell. "Yay! Just think about it. We could watch movies and play Mario Cart together."

I laugh at his thought. "I will love my Jagiya forever." He says. We hug more and then the door opens breaking the moment.

"Hey are you guys done?" Suga asks. "Yeah I still want to play." Hoseok adds. We start to laugh again and start a new game. I wasn't it this time so I hid with Jin. We hide in the garage and sit by the washer together.

"I love you Jagiya."

"I love you too oppa."

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter I hope you like it comment and vote bye.