Jimin/cute/

Your P.O.V.

Ok ok, maybe I do like him. I kind of have a crush on my best friend Park Jimin. I know that he will never like me back because we're too close and he might not like me like that. We hang out a lot and I think that's what made me like him.

"(y/n)-ah!" I heard making me snap out of my thoughts. I ran over to Jimin and hugged him. It was winter and there was snow everywhere. I wanted to have a snowball fight and do some other fun things with the snow. After we're done hugging he hits me with a snowball.

"Hey that's no fair. We didn't even start yet." He starts laughing and I grab a handful of snow. I shape it into a ball and throw it at him. He grabs some snow and throws it at me, but I dodge it. "You're not getting away." He says as he chases after me. He eventually catches up to me and puts his arms around my waist spinning me in the air. We fall together in the soft snow and I'm on top of him.

We stare at each other and I peck his cheek. I get off of him after. "Come on Oppa. Lets make snow angels." I help him up and we go find a nice soft spot to lay. After we're done making angels we go home. "Hey (y/n)-ah, can you make us some food?" He asks. "Yeah of course I will." I start to make something for us.

Jimin's P.O.V.

I don't know how to get her to like me. Today was fun. I got to spend the whom day with (y/n). She even kissed my cheek, but she was probably trying to be nice. Maybe I should take her out somewhere. I got interrupted by the sound of beeping. "The foods done." (y/n) says. We both sit in the living room to eat.

"Mmmm, (y/n)-ah, this food is amazing." I said complementing her cooking. "Awww, thanks Oppa."

After we're done eating I wash the dishes and go to my room. I lay there and try to get some sleep when I hear the door open. "Oppa, can I sleep with you tonight?" She asks. "Yeah, what happened?"

"Well you know when you hear a sound and your brain gets all paranoid. That's what happened to me."

"Ok come on." I said. She closed the door behind her and crawled into my bed. She put her face in my chest and I put my arms around her. Then we fell asleep together.

~Time skip to morning~

I woke up to find (y/n) still in my arms. She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping. I poke her cheek and she opens one eye.

"Hmmmm." She groans. "Wake up." I whisper to her. "Why? What are we doing?" She asks. "I'm taking you out for the whole day." I tell her. "You mean a date?"

"Yeah. I guess it's a date." I say

We he up and start to get ready to go out. "So, where are we going first.?" She asks. "It's a surprise." I tell her.

Your P.O.V.

I can't believe that we are going on a date with Jimin.

I wonder where we're going. We decide to walk since its a nice day. We walk towards the direction of the park. I guess that's where we're going first.

"So our first stop is the park." Jimin says. "Wow! It's so beautiful out here. " You know that else is beautiful?" He asks me. "What?" I ask back. "Me" he says. "Stop playing around." I say as I playfully hit his shoulder.

We walk and talk for a couple more minutes, then go to wherever we need to go next. He leads me in one direction and we end up at a elementary school. "Come on, this way." He says as he leads me to a hole in the fence. I crawl under and we go to the playground.

"Do you remember this place?" He asks. I take a second to try to remember, when it all comes to me. "Oh Oppa, this is the place where we first met." I answer. We walk to the swings and see who can swing the highest. I win, of course. "Come on (y/n)-ah, we still have two more places to go." He says. We get off and continue walking wherever.

We end up at the movies. "I got us tickets to go see (insert movie you want to see here)."

~time skip to end of movie~

"Wow Oppa that movie was amazing. Thank you." I said while hugging him. It's probably like 9 or something right now, but I don't care. All I want is for this day to never end.

"Hey (y/n)-ah, I have one more place to take you." He says as he pulls my hand. I follow and he takes me to a pond. "Oppa?" I said.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" He asks. "Well this perfect day is missing something." He looks at me shocked. "W-What is is m-missing?" He asks nervously. "This" I say as I lean in and kiss him. He stares at me for a second, but soon gives in.

Soon after we pull apart. "Look Jimin, I understand if you don't like me back." I said

"No, I don't like you back..." I stared at the ground in disappointment. "I love you back." He says. Right when I look back up he kisses me.

"I love you back too."

------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like this chapter. Comment and vote thanks.