Taehyung/sad/cute/jealously/

I wake up feeling good today because I have a date with Taehyung of BTS. I get up and change into my favorite outfit. A (f/c) dress and converse. I get my things and leave. I walk to the park where I'm supposed to meet him. We've been dating for 6 months now.

I suddenly get this bad feeling, but decide to brush it off because I'm in a good mood.

I walk into the park and see Taehyung sitting on the bench. I was about to walk over there when I see a girl walk up to him. So that was the bad feeling.

"Hey Jagiya, come here. I want you to meet someone." He yells over to me. I walk over there and try to look happy. So many thoughts were going through my head.

Who is she? Is he leaving me for her? Is he breaking up with me?

I get interrupted by a kiss on my cheek. "Hey Jagiya, meet Ki-Ko." He says. "Hi I'm Ki-Ko, nice to meet you." She said happily. "H-Hi, I'm (y/n)." I said nervously. "(y/n)-ah, Ki-Ko is my best friend, she just came back from the states." Great they're best friends. Soon they will fall in love and he'll realize that he doesn't love me. I thought this was suppose to be our date. Our time together.

Well I should just think on the positive side of things. "Hey Jagiya, is it ok of me and Ki-Ko spend some time to catch up?" "Ummm, yeah, sure." I say sadly. "(y/n), do you want to join us?" Ki-Ko asks. "No,No,No. You guys go ahead and catch up on things."

I walk home even more sad. Once I get there I change and lay in bed. I wonder what they are doing. Probably laughing together.

Uhhhh. I have to stop thinking so negatively. Maybe I need to sleep.

~time skip to morning~

I wake up and check my phone. Oh, I got a message from Taehyung.

Hey I spent the night at Ki-Ko's house. I hope you don't mind. See you tomorrow. Love you<3-TaeTae

Great. Just great.

Of course I wouldn't mind you spending the night at some girls house. My thoughts got interrupted by a knock on the door. I get up and open it to see Taehyung standing there. "Hi Jagiya." He greets me happily. "Hi" I say in a low motioned voice. He looks at me blankly, but I guess he decided to brush it off.

"Hey Jagiya, are ok?" He asks. "Yeah. I'm fine." I answer. "Jagiya, I know you're not fine. Just tell me what's wrong." "What's wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong. What's wrong is that your spending the night at a girls house without even telling me about it." I said getting sadder. "Look (y/n)-ah, I'm sorry that I spent the night at her house. I didn't know that it would hurt you." He says apologizing. I feel bad, but i know that I'll feel even worse if I don't do something about this.

"Taehyung" I say sadly "Can you leave?" His face shocked at what I just asked. "Jagi-" "Please leave." I say interrupting him. He got a few things and left. I laid on my bed crying. Soon my sobbing turned into snores.

~time skip to a few hours later~

When I woke up I felt so bad kicking him out. What if nothing happened? Maybe I should just go say sorry to him. He probably hates me by now.

I then hear a knock at the door. I get up and go open it. I see Ki-Ko standing with a sad expression. "Hey Ki-Ko." I said worried. "You know, you really hurt Taehyung." She says. "Yeah I know. I feel so bad for jumping to conclusions." My eyes started to get watery. "He told me what happened. What you guys were arguing about." She says

"He did?" I ask. "Yeah. He was pretty sad about it." She says. "I wanted to tell you myself that I have a boyfriend." My eyes got wider and started to form tears. She hugged me and comforted me.

"If you what I could take you to see him." She said. "You would do that for me?" I ask. "Well yeah. He really needs you right now."

We walked to her car and drove to her house. I got out and took a deep breath. I opened the door to see Taehyung on the couch asleep. I walked over and put mu arms around his neck, hugging him. "Hmmm, Ki-Ko get off." He mumbled. "I'm not Ki-Ko." I whispered in his ear. He quickly opened his eyes and smiled, putting his arms around me. "Jagiya don't you ever do that to me again. I missed you so much." He said.

"I missed you too." I said kissing him.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry if you didn't like this chapter. Thanks for reading. Comment and vote.