Jungkook/sweet/

My parents are going to be gone for a few weeks and I needed someone to keep me company, so I called my best friend, Jungkook to come. After I called a few minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I open it and as soon as I do kookie comes in and hugs me.

"Hi (y/n), did you miss me?" He asks. "Kookie I just saw you yesterday." I say back. "Yeah I know, but I bet you missed me once I left." I know he's teasing me. "Yeah I did." I said playing along with him. "See I knew you did."

He walks to the kitchen and gets himself something to drink. I swear he acts like this is his house. It's funny at times though, like when he needs to find something, he looks everywhere and I have to get it for him. It's cute.

Wait what? (y/n) don't think like that. He's your best friend, you don't want to ruin your friendship over that.

"Hey (y/n) do you want to go to the store with me?" He asks. "Yeah sure." I say back trying to forget the conversation I just had with myself. Once we're out I lock the door and we start to walk in the direction of the store.

"So Kookie, what are we going to get at the store....and with what money?" I ask. "Well first of all, I got money from my parents and second of all what ever you want." He says. "Ok." I said. We walk into the store and I immediately go to the snack isle. I get some chips and cookies(haha kookies). Jungkook is probably getting some drinks.

I walk over there and see Jungkook staring at the drinks.

"I'm not sure what to get." He says. "Well get what ever comes to mind." I tell him. "I don't know about you, but I'm getting some Mountain Dew." I said as I move in front of him to get my soda. "You know what....I think I'll get some tea (or tae maybe? I'm sorry)." He says as he grabs some tea. We walk around more and I see some air horns. I walk over there and grab one without Kookie knowing.

"Hey Kookie?" I ask trying not to laugh. "Yeah (y/n) what's wrong?" He says. Once he turns around I push the button down and Kookie jumps. "Ahhh, (y/n), why did you do that?" He asks putting his hand on his heart. "Cause it was funny." I say laughing. "I'll get you back for this." He says. We continue to walk and I turn around to see no Kookie anywhere. "Kookie." I yell a little. No answer. Damn, he's probably going to get me back. I walk around slowly trying to be aware of my surroundings.

I end up at the back of the store and yes I know that it is the most worst place to be. I start to panic a little and stop walking. Then I suddenly feel a hand over my mouth and the other around my waist. I start to panic even more while I struggle to get out of this persons grip. "(y/n). (y/n) relax its just me." I start to feel relieved when I hear Kookie's voice, but I'm also mad that he did that.

"Kookie how could you so that to me!" I yell at him. "What's wrong. That was my way of getting you back. I admit it was pretty cold, but I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?" He says apologizing. I hug him and he hugs back. "Look Kookie, I'll accept your apology, but you have to promise never to do that again. Ok." I said while still hugging. "Thanks (y/n)." He says. We pay for all of our things and walk home.

Once we get home I put all the snacks on the coffee table and I put my soda in the fridge.

"Hey Kookie, can I have some of your tea?" I ask. "Yeah." He says as he pours the tea onto a tea cup. We are very classy people....I think. I sip some of the tea and put it down so that I can get the snacks.

When I look at Kookie I see him drinking out of my cup. "Kookie you have you own cup to drink out of." I tell him. "Yeah I know, but drinking out of your cup makes it taste so much sweeter." I start to blush at what he said. "Ahh, pabo." I say to him.

He starts to laugh and I join him. "(y/n) can we watch a scary movie tonight?" He asks. We never get to watch any scary movies cause our parents don't like them, but now we have an opportunity. "Yeah. We can finally watch something scary without having to hear our parents nag." I say. "Yeah." He adds. After a while of talking and eating most of the snacks, we put on the movie and turn off the lights. We sit on the floor together with one blanket wrapped around both of us.

"(y/n), it ok if you get scared. You can always hold onto me." He says. "Kookie, I'm not going to get scared. Also I won't hold onto you if I do." I said "Nevermind I will probably get scared and yes I will hold onto you." I add while wrapping my arms around him. "See, I knew you'd come around." He said while putting him arm around me and pulling me closer.

~Time skip mid way into the movie~

At first it wasn't scary, but that's how they get you. A while later the suspenseful music stopped and I knew that there was going to be a pop up so I gripped Kookie tighter and put my face into the crook of his neck. I think he knew that I was scared so he took his other arm and pulled me so that I was sitting in his lap.

"Awww. Look who's scared now." He said in a baby voice. "Shut up." I said back. He starts to giggle and I jumped to the sound something loud coming from the T.V. I immediately put my arm around his neck and squeeze him.

"Ahhh, (y/n) y-your ch-choking me." As soon as he says that I take my arms off of him. "Mianhe." I said while rubbing the back of my head. "It's ok." He says. "How do you not get scared?" I ask him. "I do, but I just don't show it." He says. "Ok that makes sense." I said.
In the awkward silence I realize that I'm still in his lap. I try to get off, but his hands make me stay in place. "(y/n) I know you don't feel the same way, but...I'm in love with you. I know that you just want to be friends and I'm fine with that. If you want, you can forget this whole conversation and we can continue like nothing ever happened." His whole sentence shocked me.

"Kookie I-I-" "(y/n) you don't have to say anything. It's ok." He says. "Kookie...I don't want to be friends." As I said that he gave me a shocked face with a hint of sadness. I put my arms around him.

"I want to be more that friends." I whispered in his ear. His grip tightened on my waist and pulled me closer. I pulled away to look at him.

"Kookie look...I'm sorry that I me-" What came next shocked me. He KISSED ME. OMG FANGIRLING INSIDE SO MUCH. I'm sorry for my emotions. I can't control them. I kissed back and it held for a while, but like them all it broke.

"(y/n) I hope this doesn't change anything between us." He says. "It will Kookie....because we will be all over each other." He laughs at my words and pecks my lips.

"Kookie? Can I tell you something?" I ask. "Yeah (y/n) what ever you want." He says. "Well to be honest I liked you a lot even before we became friends." I confessed. "Same here." He said with a cheeky smile. I laugh at his face and hug him more.

"I love you, my Jungkookie."

"I love you too, my little Jagiya."

------------------------------------------------------

I don't like to make sad stories so most of them will be cute and sweet. Thx for reading another chapter. This took me so long to write. Hope you liked it.