Namjoon/cute/jealous/

Me and my boyfriend Namjoon have been together for a long while now and things are good. He said that later today he would teach me how to dance(Mwahaha). I know that he's not the best dancer in Bts, but he has gotten better at it.

I meet him at Bighit studio and go to the practice room. I see him dancing and laugh a little. He spots me giggling and walks over to me giving me a hug.

"Ahhh, Oppa, you're all sweaty." I say. "Oh, Mianhe Jagiya." He says. "It's fine. So what are we going to dance to?" I ask. "Well we can dance to I Need You first." "Ok." I said. I Need You is pretty easy, but it has some hard parts. Namjoon puts on the song and we start to dance to it.

My favorite part of the dance is when when you do the body rolls. It's the easiest.

I decided to take a break and Namjoon was still dancing. When he does the body rolls I start to laugh. "What's so funny?" He asks. "The way you dance I so cute." I say while still laughing. He walks over to me and pecks my lips. "Jagiya you're too funny." He says.

We continue to dance and I learn the parts that I wanted to. After we're done dancing we get our things and leave.

"Hey, Jagiya do you want to come to the dorm and spend the night?" He asks. "Yeah, I would love to. I haven't seen the guys in a while and I would love to spend some time with my Oppa."

We continued to walk until we got to the dorm. Namjoon opened the door and we walked in.

"(Y/N)!" Everyone yelled in sync. They got up and started to hug me. "Hey guys I missed you too." I said. Me and Namjoon put our things away and go sit on the couch. Jungkook came and sat on the other side of me.

"So (y/n), how have you been?" He asks. "I've been good." I said. "That's good. So are you staying here the night or just for a while?" He asks. "I'm spending the night. Namjoon wanted me to spend the night and I thought that it would be a good idea so I agreed." I told him. "Ok. We're going to have so much fun." With those words he left. Man he really is a fetus. Then Taehyung walked over to me.

"(y/n), do you want to come watch a movie with me and Hobi?" He asks me. "Yeah sure." I say back. I turn to face Namjoon. "Hey, do you want to come to the movies with me, Hobi and Tae?" I ask. "No Jagiya its ok. I have to work on some new lyrics anyway. You have fun ok." He says. "But Oppa I want you to come." I said almost begging. He puts his hand on my face and pecks my lips.

"Jagiya, I want you to have fun." I smile and get ready. Once I have all of my things, we leave and go to the theatre.

~Magical time skip to end of movie~

After the movie we go back to the dorm. I put my things away and went to go find Namjoon. After a while of looking I couldn't find him anywhere. I go to the kitchen and see Jin eating.

"Hey Jin have you seen Namjoon around?" I ask. "Umm, I think he want to the store with Chim Chim and Yoongi." He says. "Ok thanks. Do you mind if I hang out with you?" I ask. "Yeah go ahead." He says. I get a snack and start to eat with him.

"Hey Jin can I have some of your noodles?" I ask. "Yeah here." He feeds me some noodles and as soon as he does the front door opens. I try to slurp the noodles as fast as possible to not embarrass myself. I was about to go say hi to Namjoon when Hobi stood in front of me. "Hey (y/n) do you want to dance with me and Kookie?" He asks me. "Ummm I was going to go and-" "Awww please." He begs while interrupting me. "Ok." I figured that I can dance a while since I have the whole night with Namjoon.

We started to dance and me and Kookie started to laugh at the way Hobi was dancing. He put on some girl groups and started to dance to them. We couldn't stop laughing. I turn around and see Namjoon staring at me with no emotion. I stop laughing and walk over to him.

"Oppa what's wrong?" I ask him. He gives me no answer and I start the get worried. "Namjoon answer me." He gets up and drags me to his room. "Oppa what are you doing?" I ask him. (This could turn into a smut, but this isn't smut so). "Jagiya I'm tired." He says making me confused. "Tired of what?" I ask. "Of all of them stealing you away from me." Shocked by that sentence I move closer to him and put my hands on his cheek. "Oppa, they're not stealing me away from you. They haven't seen me in a while and they want to hang out with me. I'm sorry if you got a little jealous."

"Don't be sorry. It's my fault for getting jealous over something like that." We hug for a while and walk out of the room.

As soon as we entered the living room Yoongi popped in front of us. "Hey guys, we're all going to a carnival. Want to come?" He asks. I look at Namjoon and he smiles at me and I take that as a yes.

We all get in the car and drive to the carnival. Me and Namjoon share some cotton candy and go to a photo booth.

We took two photos together...until everyone got in with us and technically raided the booth. We all made funny faces and got out. We went to the games and started to play. Jimin was of course trying to impress Kookie, but wasn't doing a very good job. Taehyung and Hobi were cheering for one another. Namjoon and I were with Jin and Yoongi.

We went to go get some more food for the guys. After we all ate we decided to wait a while then go on some rides.

~Some time later~

"Hey guys lets go on that ride." Tae said while pointing to a big swing looking ride. We all agreed except for Hobi. He may be all sunshine and fun, but he doesn't like to go on rides. Jin agreed to stay with him and we all got on.

~Another time skip to end of going on all kinds of rides~

We all had a great time and left.

Once we got back to the dorm everyone went to sleep because they were all tried after today. Me and Namjoon stayed in the living room for a while. "Today was fun Oppa." I said. "Yeah, it was even more fun cause you were there." I laugh at his cheesy sentence and pinch his cheeks.

"I love you Oppa. You can be so cheesy at times."

"I love you too Jagiya." He says while pinching me back.

------------------------------------------------------

Boom, end of chapter. Hope you liked it and thx for reading.