Chapter Twenty Five

[Lily's POV]

"Caroline can I look now?" I asked, trying to wait patiently for her to finish doing my make up. Lets face it, I can't apply mascara on my lashes with out poking my eye out. I guess I'm just not cut out to do that.

"No! I'm almost done! You need to look perfect for your precious Lord Harry!" Caroline yelled. Today was the party that has been anticipated for months now. All the important vampires and their blood servants were attending tonight and of course I got Caroline an invitation.

"Your going to look so good! I cannot believe that he gave you his famous necklace!" My fingers brushed against the cool necklace which clanked against my key one. The blue jewels on my necklace flashed as Harry's brushed against it. I frowned, looking at them closely. Everytime they touched, my necklace would seem to glow.

"Don't look down! I'm not done yet!"

"Famous necklace?" I asked curiously. Was this necklace famous around the kingdom. Caroline eagerly nodded, her hands grasping the chain of both necklaces. She looked awed before she went back to doing my makeup.

"It belonged to his old lover named Helen or something? Hecta? Hemla?"

"Helena." I corrected. I urged her to go on, biting my lip at the sound of her name. She had broken Harry's heart, shattering it to pieces. I wasn't so fond of her at this point.

"Right. Anyway, rumour says that he never took it off, not even after she...left him."

"Does anyone know where she went?" I asked, sitting deeper in my chair. Whoever she was, if I ever found her, I was going to teach her a lesson.

"No. She left with only a simple letter."

"Oh."

"All done!" Caroline suddenly screamed, backing up to admire her work. "I did good, didn't I!"

Indeed, she did. My hair was to the side, curly just like Harrys. My lips were the color of dark pink, not too pink but not too red. I had mascara with a smoky eye shadow. My blue dress was long, touching the floor.

"I-I" I muttered, touching my face as I looked in the mirror, stunned. "-Thank you."

"No, thank you! You got me an invitation to this party!" Caroline got up, stretching before she stepped into her heals, glancing disapprovingly at my converse. "Please tell me your not-"

"I am." I said confidently. I adored my converse shoes and I wasn't going to take them off for some party, no matter how big the occasion was.

"Fine. Your dress is long anyway, lets hope no one will notice." Caroline said, defeated. She knew I wasn't going to change my mind. She held the door open for me, her white dress stunning, the beads reflecting the lights.

As we made our way downstairs, the first thing I heard was the loud noise. Though this was a formal party, the noise was still tremendously loud. When we walked down the stair case, all I saw was a swarm of people, wine glasses in hand.

Caroline instantly separated from me, joining a group of vampires who were in the middle of sampling what I assumed was blood. I cringed. No matter how many times I saw vampires drink human blood, it was still so wrong.

As I turned, I bumped into someones chest.

Harry's to be exact.

Harry was wearing a tux, his chestnut hair up in a quiff like way. His electric green eyes shone as he looked at me, a smirk on his face. His eyes lit up as he realized that I was wearing his necklace.

"Rocking those converse I see." I blushed, looking down at my grey converse that were one size too big for my feet. I felt heat rush to my cheeks before Harry tipped my chin up so I was looking at him.

"You look beautiful." He reassured me, his lips curling into a smile. He brushed a lock of stray hair away, out of my face as he watched me closely.

"Your looking good yourself." I complimented, meaning it. He flashed me his pearly white teeth, his dimples showing before he leaned down, his lips brushing against mine. Slowly they pressed against mine before retracting. I leaned against him, planting a kiss on his neck, making him moan.

"You," he breathed, "Will be the death of me."

"Mmhh." If only he knew how much he ment to me, how much I would do for him. I leaned against him, my head resting on his shoulder, his head resting on mine. His hands wrapped around my waist as we stood there.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Too cute, too cute!" I stepped away instantly. There stood Niall, his grin wide, a camera in his hand. He too was in a black tux, his blond hair in its usual quiff. "I'm proud to say that I'm the biggest Lirry shipper."

"Shut up!" I groaned, wanting to throw something at Niall for ruining the moment. Harry's face was clear with annoyance.

"I'm going to get you Horan!" He said childishly. Niall shook his head, his bright blue eyes amused. He stuck his tongue out.

"Only if you can catch me!" He was gone before I could even say anything. Harry turned to me, kissing my cheek.

"I'll be right back." He told me, before running off after Niall. I couldn't help but smile at his childishness. It was a formal party after all, thrown by them yet the hosts were now playing a game of tag. Did I mention that I loved that side of him?

I turned, going outside. I knew Harry would take a while to catch Niall, even if he was quick. Niall was tricky one to catch.

The cool air calmed me down, making me relax. The shone brightly, the cresent moon high in the sky. I closed my eyes, listening to the soft sound of the windchimes.

...

It was quiet...

.....

Too quiet....

....

Hands suddenly grabbed me from behind, covering my mouth...

...

I kicked, I thrashed, I punched, I slapped...

....

No use...

....

I was being kidnapped. I could feel the arms let go of me as they pushed me into something, perhaps a car. I hear the hum of the engine. The blindfold covering my eyes and the cloth covering my mouth were the only things that kept me restrained.

Harry. His face was the last thing etched in my mind as I was knocked out.

Sorry for the late update, I had writers block. Still do but I had to get it up. Who is kidnapping Lily? 130 comments for next chapter, no cheating!<3