Chapter 9

"Hey, can I get your number?" Harry asks. "Yeah sure. Let me type it in for you" I reply. And take his phone.

As we start watching the movie, I sit down next to Harry. During the movie, he puts his arm securingly around me and I snuggle into his chest. He smells really nice too.. With the fact that I'm laying on his chest I can hear his heart beat.. It's quite fast. I wonder why that is.. Maybe because of me.. No that's nonsense.

By the near end of the movie I'm near tears. Harry moved his hand to the small of my back. Now and then he traces his finger along spine, sending shivers through it. As the movie ends I sit up, causing Harry to jump a little. "That was a nice, but really sad movie." "Told you it's good!"

We start to talk again. We talk about everything and nothing. After a while he looks down, like he's collecting his thoughts or something.. After a few moments he looks up and says "Can I ask you something?" "Well you just did. But yes you can ask me another question. Shoot" "Well it might be a little personal. So don't get offended or anything.. Okay?" "Okay" I answer slowly.. "Well I overheard some people at lunch talking about you and a guy named Marcus.. And they were saying something about a girl named Amy too... If you don't mind me asking, but what happened?" Oh, crap.. Well might as well tell him the truth.. "Well, how do I start... Marcus is the head of the soccer team. And Amy is the head of the cheerleader team. And Marcus was my boyfriend.. for 4 month.. and then he left me a bit over two weeks ago for Amy. Just like that, he said that we should see other people and that he kinda already had a new girlfriend. Which you know I was thrilled to hear." I look up at him. "Can I tell you something else?" "Of course" "But I haven't told anyone else yet.. Especially not Niall. So you gotta promise not to tell anyone, okay?" "Of course", he says again. I take a deep breath and say "And then a few days later he called me up.. totally drunk and told me that he never even liked me. That he was just with me because he lost a bet with his friends. And that I'm ugly and that I'm fat and called me all sort of names.." I didn't even want to tell him all of that. But something about him makes me open up. "And that I would never find anyone who would love me or anyone who would be willing to be with me," I didn't realise I was crying until Harry's hand moved to my face, catching the tear that just escaped my eye. Oh god. This is bad. Why am I crying.. He must think that I'm one of those over emotional girls. "Sorry" I say quietly. "For what?" Harry asks. "For crying? For telling you all that crap?" "Clara? Look at me" I look up from my lap. "I'm the one that's sorry. For asking. I didn't realise that it was such an emotional thing. And I'm sorry that Marcus is a douche. And that he left you and called you all those things.. Which really aren't true. But I'm also sorry for Marcus. Because he's left without you. I don't think that Amy can keep up with you. To be honest I don't think anyone can keep up with you. And I gotta tell you one thing. You are so pretty and fit. I can't believe anyone would ever let you go. You are beautiful, Clara" I am so touched by Harry's words that I start crying again. Good work, Clara! I lean into Harry's chest and he pulls my legs up, so they are over his lap. I put my head on his chest and immediately start to calm down. We stay like this for a while. I look up into his green eyes. "Thank you, Harry" He leans in and kisses me and I immediately kiss him back. His lips swipe over my lower lip, as if asking for entrance. I grant it and his tounge immediately starts exploring my mouth and mine his. I could that like this forever. Me cuddling Harry and kissing and making out with him. He pulls away and our eyes lock. "No, thank you. For telling me. And you know, everything else." Maybe it's just an effect of the light but I imagine to see a blush on his cheeks. "Can I ask you something? Again. This time I promise it's nothing which makes you upset" "Okay, yeah sure" "Well would you like to go out on a date with me? On Friday?" "Yeah, I'd love that."

Our little cuddling and talking session is interrupted by the frontdoor slamming shut. My parents are back home. We start to get up off the couch to greet them..

"Hi sweetie, we are back"

"Hi mom and dad, how was the movie?"

"Horrible", my father says. But laughing "No, just kidding it was good. Even though I didn't like the end."

"Well Dad, I want you to meet Harry. Harry, my dad, Dad, that's Harry. My mom you already know"

"Hello, sir. Nice to meet you. And hello, ma'am, nice seeing you again."

"Oh wow, a gentlemen. But you can call us Gerald and Janet" my dad says.

Harry only replies by offering a nice smile.

"So have you two eaten already or do I need to make anything?"

"Well I'm still full from the pizza. What about you Harry?" "No, thanks, I'm fine. I think I should probably get going. Otherwise my mom will be worried."

"Well it was nice meeting you" my dad says and dissapears  into the kitchen followed by my mom.

"I'll see you tomorrow, okay? I'll be here at the same time as today, is that alright?"

"Yes, that's good." He leans in for a kiss and I step on my tip toes to reach up to him.

"Good night. Sleep tight" he replies, getting out of the door.