Chapter 11

Oh god, what does he want? "Well hello there." He greets me. I immediately take a step back only to bump into Olivia who's standing right behind me. I hear Harry whispering "Who's that?" and Liam silently whispering back "Marcus, her..." "Yeah, I know. She told me." followed by an "Oh" from Liam. I feel Harry moving his hand onto my back trying to sooth me. Strangely it worked."So, I see you haven't completly broken down from me leaving you" Marcus states, shwoing the dick head that he really is. I look around and see that nearly everyone else in the hallway already left for lunch.

"Well to be honest I really couldn't care less about you leaving me." "Yeah, I don't believe you. I mean you're hanging around with your sluttly little friend over here", he points at Olivia, "And, oh it seems as if you found someone to stuff the hole with, which I made by leaving you. Who is it this time? The boy who can never open his fucking mouth to say something or the new one with the ridiculous hair?" "HEY" Harry, Liam and Olivia all shout at the same time. But the next thing that happens really surprises me. Harry moves infront of me and Olivia, only to stop a few inches away of Marcus. Harry is a bit taller than him. "Stop, whatever you're trying to do. You are an asshole and nothing more. You didn't and still don't deserve her. She's such a good girl and your just a fucking idiot. I mean honestly. Did no one ever teach you to resect women? Or did anyone ever tell you just because you have a dick, doesn't mean you have to behave like one too. Leave her alone and don't come near her again." Wow. That was a big speech. I see a flash of reaction going over Marcus face. But sadly he quickly recovers and dares to say "Yeah? Or what will happen? You're gonna hit me or what?" "Yeah exactly" This time I clearly see a bit of fear covering Marcus' face. But he recoveres yet again. Suddendly he takes a swing with his fist at Harry's face. Harry doesn't seem to be hurt a lot, cause he quickly takes one on Marcus' nose. Everything happens really fast I loose track of what's happening. When I look back at the two boys they are ringing on the ground still fighting. I nearly loose my grip to reality again but then Liam rushes in between them and break's up the fight. Wow he doesn't seem that strong but it looks as if it weren't even any trouble for him. Harry's face is covered in blood and Marcus's as well. He states "Come on guys, let's go. She isn't worth any of this" and turns to walk down the deserted hallway.

Harry's knuckles are bloody and cut. I tell Liam and Olivia to go ahead to the cafeteria. I take Harry with me, carful not to hurt him into the bathroom. I try and clean of his wounds with a wet paper towel.

"Harry, thank you. But you really didn't have to do that." "Yes, I did. He's a dick, and some one had to stand up to him. Plus it's not the first fight I was in, so I'll get over it." I just nod and keep cleaning his wounds. I feel strangely honoured by what Harry just did. But I just hope he isn't hurt to bad. Once all the blood is gone, he still looks bad. His nose is still bleeding and his eye is kinda swollen too.

"I'm so sorry about that. I shouldn't have you, sorting out my problems." "Clara, stop apologizing." He gives me a crooked smile. He stand up and looks me into the eyes. "Someone needed to stand up to him." He kisses me gently. "And he was wrong yet again. You are worth all of that. And a hell lot more." This time he kisses me passionatly.

By the time we enter the cafeteria, lunch time is almost over. But we sit down at the same table as yesterday. In our high-school it's kinda tradition that you always sit at the same table you sat on the first day of the year. As we approach the table Meliss stands up and says "Please tell me Olivia is lying. Harry, please you didn't just fight someone in the hallway." "Not someone, Melissa, as I told you Marcus." Olivia says eating an apple. "Yes, she's right. I did fought Marcus. And I would do it again." He says while grabing my hand. We sit down and start eating even though there are only 10 minutes left of the breack. I sit besides Olivia and Harry sits besides me, still holding my hand. Melissa, Liam and Louis sit directly opposite of us. After listening to one of Melizza's stories, who I bet were really interesting, but I didn't listen. As I supposed they were about something I wouldn't have cared about anyway. After a few minutes Olivia pokes me in the side and whispers into my ear "When did that happen?". Referring to Harry and I holding hands. I whisper back "Yesterday" and watch her eyes go wide. She moves back to my ear and whispers "Good for you" and gives me a warm smile.