Chapter 8

We start eating our pizza and I feel like it's an akward silence. What am I suppose to say, that I'm sorry? Yeah that sound about right. I mutter a "Sorry about that. And sorry for asking". He looks at me and replys "It's ok. I don't mind talking about it too much.." He reaches for my hand and locks them together.

Once we finished the pizza he says "Do you want some dessert? I already got mine sitting infront of me. But if you want something we can order something." After saying that he gave me a wink and small kiss. But since I don't want any dessert, I decline. He looks searching through the room. Probably looking for Caroline. Once he spots her, he waved her to our table and orders the check.

Harry demanded on paying for the food. I thank him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

As Caroline comes back one last time to get back the check, she hands Harry a napkin. In the corner of my eye I can see that she wrote down her number on that napkin. She leaves again with a wink and a smirk of her face.

As we reach for the door I see Harry infront of me throwing away the napkin and reaching out for my hand. Well looks like I worried for nothing.. But still who does she think she is.

Harry opens the door for me and jogs over his side and turning the car on.

On the way home we talk about our favourite actors and favourite animals. The conversation is really silly but it's fun since I'm having it with Harry.

"Wait Harry, you just passed your house"

"Yeah, but I'm taking you home. I picked you up there and drive you back there too" What a gentlemen, I think to myself.

"Well I had fun today" Harry says, stopping the car infront of my house."Yeah me too. Do you have any plans for later?" I ask since it's only 6 o'clock.

"No, not really why?" "Well, my parents are out to the movies. You could come in and we could watch a movie on the telly."

"Yes, I'd like that." He says. He gets out of the car and I open my door too and climb out. As we make our way to the front door, he takes my hand and squeezes it a little. I pull out my key and open the door.

"Okay. Here we are. What do you want to watch?" I ask him.

"How about.." But he's interrupted by my brother coming into the living room "What are you doing here?" I ask him "I thought you went to Julia's place." "Just on my way there. But heard you come in and decided to say hello." Okay what's up with him? He never comes anywhere to say hello to me. "Well this is Harry. Harry, this is Niall, my brother.. Do you want some popcorn, Harry? I could go and make some.." "Yeah, sure." I exit the room and make my way into the kitchen, but stop when I hear my brother starting to talk to Harry. "Okay, look I don't know you. But it seem as if Clara does and I hope for your sake that you aren't up to something stupid. Because if you hurt her, I swear to God, it'll be the last action you did. You understand?" Oh god, what did you just hear? My brother being protective? Well that's something new. I continue my walk into the kitchen. But I still catch Harry's answer. "Yeah men, I understand. I'm up to good here. I swear. I like her. And I know how you feel. I have a sister too. I'd hunt anyone down who'd hurt her.." "Well looks like we understand us here. I'll be going now. But don't try anything stupid."

Once I return with a bowl of popcorn in my hand, I see Harry standing in the mittle of the living room, looking a bit out of place. "Why didn't you just sit down?" "I didn't know where." He confesses.

We decide to watch The Notebook since it's one of Harry's favourite movies and I still haven't watched it before.