Chapter 1: Who I was trying to avoid...

Hey guys! this is my first fanfiction so please don't judge! Thank you so much!

................................................................

Lauren- main character, she is a 18 year old girl, around 5'8, with straight dirty blonde hair, she is not famous, oh and she hates Justin Bieber

Justin- well obviously he is gonna play The Justin Bieber so this really doesn't need a description

Allie- Lauren's best friend, she is 18, short like 5'4, with wavy light brown/ dirty blonde hair.

................................................................

Ok! So those were just the descriptions but I promise the story will most likely be up later tonight! And during this story I will be taking inspiration from other fanfiction so I will not take full credit, but the characters are all my ideas, and yea, I hope u all enjoy! :)

...............................................................

Chapter 1:

Lauren's POV:

"Hey Laur, come look at these shoes!" Allie said.

"They are so cute! You have to get them for the party tonight!" I said.

"OMG yes! Who's party is it again?" she said.

"Umm Ryan's, or is it Chaz? It's one of them!"

"Haha ok then!" she said.

Me and Allie were at the mall shopping for Ryan's annual party of the year! It's a huge party! And a lot of people, including celebrities, go! It's so much fun! And it just so happens Ryan and Chaz are me and Allies best guy friends! Well, Allie and Chaz kinda have a thing so me and Ryan are just waiting for them to make it "official".

The only bad thing about this party is that stupid Bieber kid is gonna be there, ugh! I hate him! I have gotten lucky as to never see him there! Hopefully the odds are still in my favor this year.

"Want some starbucks?" Allie said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sure!"

..............................................................

Getting ready for the party:

(Still Lauren's POV)

I have to admit, me and Allie look pretty good! Allie is wearing a red fit and flare dress from brandy Melville, with gold pumps, and her short hair is straight. As for me, I am wearing a simple black tight dress that has short sleeves, with hot pink pumps, and my long blonde hair is curled at the tips.

"We look so hot." Typical Allie always ruining the moment haha.

"Haha ok lets go" If you are wondering I live in an apartment will Allie, oh and we live in California.

................................................................

At the party:

(Still Lauren's POV)

We got to the party and I swear I could smell the alcohol seeping through the walls, it's disgusting. I've never really been much of a drinker, I find it so gross, I mean, I might have a glass of wine if I was just at home with Allie but honestly even that's rare.

Allie and I were walking around trying to find Ryan, and we notice there are no cute guys here, like at all. Whatever I will just have fun with Allie I guess.

We see Ryan in the distance and he is standing with Chaz and......umm...idk I can't really tell, his back is to us. I guess we will find out!

Ryan notices us and waves us over, so we go and then I notice who he is standing with........the person who I was trying to avoid.....Justin Bieber.