Chapter 14: Jay?

Laurens POV:

I woke up to see a bright light. What the-?! AM I IN THE HOSPITAL??? wait a minute..oh I remember now! I fell off the cliff and, and....I cant remember anything from there, who was I with?? This is so weird, I keep picturing this guy, and I feel like I know him, but from where? Was he with me when I fell? Those eyes, those gorgeous hazelnut eyes, they stand out the most. As if on cue I hear the door open, to reveal those beautiful eyes, and I suddenly remember everything, its my amazing boyfriend Justin.

Justins POV:

The first place I went was the hospital, I cant even comprehend how I could do this to Lauren, I feel horrible. I know I'm gonna have to tell her, I will as soon as she wakes up, or maybe I should wait? I don't know what to do!

I got to the hospital and signed in and started walking to Laurens room...I opened the door and I looked at her bed and- WAIT! SHES AWAKE!! She looked confused to see me at first, but then she smiled. I ran over to her and hugged her super tight and then I grabbed her face and smashed my lips on hers. This felt so right, but no I just had to go and mess everything up in less than 24 hours!

"Lauren! Oh my god! Baby your awake!"

"I realized Jay" she giggled, shes so cute.

"How are you? Does anything hurt? Do you want me to get the nurs-"

"I'm fine babe, just a little tired" she said

"Tired?! How?! you were asleep for a while!" I smirked

"What do you mean?" she seemed confused, shit, she didn't know

"I will explain later..I'm just happy you're ok."

she smiled and hugged me, I feel extremely guilty right now.

"Lauren I need to tell you some-"

"oh Lauren your awake! Wonderful!" the doctor interrupted me.

He turned to me "she can go home whenever you're ready sir."

"Thanks"

"What were you gonna say Jay?" she asked

"Lauren...Your gonna hate me."

"Haha come on! it cant be that bad, its not like you cheated on me!" she laughed

"uhh..." I said while putting my head down.

"Jay? You didn't cheat on me right?" she asked

.....................................................................................................................................................................

HAHAHA CLIFFHANGER!!! I decided to keep it, I just probably wont update as much, I mean I do have a life ya know? haha anyway hope you enjoyed! Love ya! Xoxoxoxo