Chapter 18: Love

Lauren's POV:

It felt so good to be able to finally tell somebody about that. I have been keeping it inside for so long that it has just been bubbling up.

I looked over at Justin and he looked shocked, guilty, angry, and the slightest bit of jealousy.

"Lauren oh my-" he cut himself short.

"I don't even know what to say, I'm so sorry that happened to you." He reached to grab my hand. I pulled it away quickly.

"Well it looks like it happened again." I said looking directly into his eyes.

"I will not let a guy use me or play me as if I was some toy, I am a human being who deserves to be cared for and loved in the correct way." I told him.

"You are completely right and I know that I failed to complete those things for you but I would like another chance so I can prove to you what kind of a guy I really am."

"And what type of guy is that Justin? Huh? Oh wait I know! You aren't a "guy" you are a child, and children only want to play, so sorry I'm not willing to participate in this little game of yours but I don't need someone in my life who will bring me down and just use me as there little sex toy but when in reality I genuinely care about them and love them. So please save the apology or the sappy love stories because I'm not buying it."

"Lauren please" he begged while tears filled his eyes.

"Get out."

"W-what?" He croaked out.

"Get out of my house now."

Before I could say anything else he pulled me into him and I slammed into his chest and just listened to the unsteady beat of his heart and his sobs until I felt something warm hit my head and was confused until I realized it was his tears. He was playing with my hair as I cooed him and tried to calm him down.

Because in that moment I fell in love with Justin Bieber.

..............................................................

IM BACK BITCHES! Sooo I decided that I wants to start writing again and yeahh but I absolutely LOVED writing this chapter, it made me emotional towards the end. This is by far my fav chapter ever. Lol Anywhore I hope you guys enjoy!