Chapter 6: Oh god...Selena..

Chapter 6:

Justin's POV:

I can't believe I did that to her, I am so angry, upset, but mostly dissapointed in myself. I lost a belieber all for a fake relationship, why am I so stupid?!

I look at her and it seems like she is on the verge of crying, I feel terrible...

"Lauren, I am so sorry, I never knew that it was you, heck, I didn't even know I had more fans for the meet and greets, but that is no excuse, I am so sorry Lauren, please, please forgive me, ur beautiful, smart, funny, nice and I can't stand having you mad at me, please forgive me..." And then I did something that shocked even me...I kissed her.

Lauren's POV:

He kissed me, and I-I kissed back....it felt like nothing was wrong, I feel like it is only me and Justin, and my stomach is full of sparks! It's an amazing feeling.

After his apology, just idk, everything that hated him for suddenly disappeared and I'm glad.

The kiss, this kiss was perfect, it wasn't rough and forceful, it was soft and gentle. He pulled back and said "sorry I-" I stopped him "stop, don't apologize, I liked it" and with that I said "I should get going-" he stopped me this time "no, please stay" I simply nodded and said ok. The rest of the day we played board games and talked and watched movies, it was perfect. We were watching Finding Nemo when my eyes started to get heavy, and I fell asleep in Justin's arms, and I couldn't be any happier. Right before I fell asleep though.. A sudden thought struck me...oh god..Selena..

................................................................

Wow! So they kissed! What do you guys think? :D sorry it was kind of short I ran out of ideas, thanks guys! :)