Chapter 12: Anything for you Lauren.

Chapter 12:

Justin's POV:

As I was walking to Lauren's room I had all of these thoughts running through my head like did I really love her? She is beaut- "JUSTIN FUCKING BIEBER!!" I heard that voice before but I don't know where, as I turn around I saw that girl Lauren was with at that party that night, uhh what's her name? Allie? Yeah!

"WHERE IS SHE?!"

"Where is who?"

"MY BESTFRIEND YOU DUMB ASS!"

"Oh! Lauren, she's resting"

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HER!"

I started to get mad, "DONT YOU THINK I KNOW THAT?! It's not like I meant to drop her! She was just moving to much!"

"OH SO NOW ITS HER FAULT?!"

"I NEVER SAID THAT-"

"Will the two of you stop yelling please, there are other patients here." The lady at the front desk said.

We apologized and continued with our conversation a little quieter.

"Listen, Allie I never meant to hurt her, I care about her, so please stop."

"Ok, but Justin, she's my bestfriend I'm obviously gonna be angry, I'm sorry I acted like that but you deserved it, I mean you did almost kill her."

"I TOLD YOU IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" I yelled.

"Shhhh" said the lady again. "Sorry" I responded, and with that, Allie and I's conversation ended.

........

(1 hour later)

Lauren's POV:

I opened my eyes and all I saw was a bright light, I squinted my eyes to make out where I was...the hospital?....THE HOSPITAL??!! Oh my god I hate hospitals! I was about to buzz the nurse in, but as soon as I sat up I got this extreme pain in my head..what the-?

"Hello Lauren, I'm Dr. Mecca...it's so nice to see you are finally awake!" He said very happily.

"Umm thanks..but why am I here?"

"Oh! You hit your head and have a minor concussion, nothing to serious."

"Oh ok...when can I leave?"

"As soon as you fill out these papers, oh and you have a couple visitors, well one visitor, the other has been here all night. Would you like me to send them in?"

"Yes please" I said with a smile.

"Ok"

I'm trying to remember what happened, I was hanging out with Justin on that beautiful cliff and we were having fun and he picked me up and I can't remember anything past that...

"LAUREN! BABE! THANK GOD YOURE OK! DONT EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!OK?! ok!"

Allie yelled all in one breath..oh how I love her.

"Thanks babe."

"Umm Lauren?" I looked over and saw Justin standing in the doorway. I have Allie a look that said 'give us a minute' she nodded in response and glared at Justin on her way out.

"How are you feeling?" He said, it was obvious he was worried.

"Better, I have a headache but nothing to bad."

"Good" he simply stated.

"Hey Justin?"

"Mm?" He asked.

"What happened, I mean I remember you picking me up but I can't remember anything else.."

"Well...I kinda..dropped you off the cliff.." He said shyly.

I just sat there staring at him.

"On purpose?!"

"NO! NEVER!" He said.

"It was an accident I swear, I was just playing around by putting you over the edge but you kept moving and you fell out of my grip." He finished telling me.

"Oh. Then how did I get here?" I asked.

"I dove in after you, and brought you here." He told me.

"Oh wow, thanks justin."

"Anything for you Lauren" he said while leaning in closer and I leaned in to...