Chapter 4: Don't tell me you're scared of the hospital?

This will be the last chapter for tonight, I will continue writing tomorrow :)

................................................................

Chapter 4:

Lauren's POV:

I decided just to forget about that feeling I got when I saw Justin dancing with Angela, I mean it didn't mean anything right?

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my drunk bestfriend Allie...

" Heyyy guuurrll" she said while slurring her words and may I say spitting a little haha.

"Thisss guuuyy thhinks I'mm puuurrrttyyy" oh god she is so drunk.

"Allie I think we should go home now, u seem drunk" I chuckled.

"Aawwwww mannn" Allie slurred once again, this time adding more spit.

Out of nowhere Ryan came over, " u guys can stay the night here if u want"

" Thanks Ry but I really need to get Allie home, and plus, Bieber is staying over right? "

"We'll yeah but-" Ryan said.

"No buts, we're not staying." I said, it was a nice offer but I refuse to stay in the same house as Bieber- "OMG ow! Shit!" I guess I was to busy thinking and I missed a step and tripped, crap I think I sprained my ankle.

" Are you ok?" Justin asked, sounding concerned. Wait, Justin?! Where did he come from?

"Uhh yeah I'm fine" I said while trying to stand up but failed, "fuck!" I screamed as I fell again.

" We should probably get that looked at" Justin said.

"No, no, I'm fine!" I said trying to sound calm when in reality I am petrified of the hospital, I don't know why it just creeps me out.

I guess Justin noticed my anxiety about the doctors cause he chuckled, " don't tell me your scared of the hospital?" He asked sounding amused.

"Why yes, yes I am." I said, trying to ignore his laughter.

"Ok well then at least let me help you inside?" He asked.

"Whatever"

Before I knew it, he picked me up bridal style and brought me upstairs in Ryan's house.

Justin POV:

I was sitting outside when I heard Ryan talking to Lauren, something about Lauren's drunk friend or whatever. I heard Lauren's heels coming towards me so I stood up, but I don't think she noticed me. Then before I could say something she tripped over one of the steps, and landed on her ankle. Before I knew what I was doing I ran over to see if she was ok. She was cursing left and right, it was kinda cut- no stop she is in pain, I have to help her.

"Are you ok?" I asked

She seemed confused to see me at first but then she relaxed, "Uhh yeah I'm fine." She said while trying to stand up, I sighed and started to stand up also when she screamed in pain, "fuck!" , I decided that she needed to go to the hospital or something "We should probably get that looked at" I said.

"No, no I'm fine!" She said, she sounded nervous or scared, haha she is totally scared of hospitals, how cute.

I chuckled "don't tell me your scared of the hospital?"

"Why yes, yes I am" she stated matter of factly, oh this girl.

"Ok well then at least let me help you inside?" I asked.

"Whatever" she sighed.

Before she could say anything else I picked her up bridal style and brought her upstairs to the guest bedroom, where I was staying. And I know what your thinking, no we aren't gonna 'do it' I just want her to be comfortable.

She must have been tired because she fell asleep right away, I decided I should sleep to, so I got into bed with her, and kissed her forehead and whispered "goodnight" and I felt her shiver under the covers. I need her, she is my drug, and I will get her.