Chapter 17: Christian

Chapter 17:

Justin's POV:

To say I was nervous was a understatement, I was petrified. Petrified that Lauren was going to leave me, all because of one terrible drunken mistake. I don't think anyone realizes how much of a mistake that was. I literally haven't slept since that night, and now I am actually addressing it with Lauren. Seeing her like this broke my heart into pieces, and to think I was the reason for this, makes it ten times worse.

"Lauren?"

She ignored me.

"Lauren? Baby?"

"Don't. Call. Me. That." she sneered.

"Lauren please don't do this-"

"Do what Justin?! Be upset that my boyfriend of not even a month cheated on me? With my sister?!" She snapped, but I mean I couldn't really blame her.

"I know Lauren, just listen to me-"

"No." she said simply.

"N-no? What do you mean no?" no no no she cant be doing this right now.

"I want to go home Justin." this isn't happening right now...

"I will take you home as soon as we talk about thi-"

"There is nothing to talk about, take me home...now"

"Ok.."

The rest of the car ride was silent, when I got to her apartment she unbuckled her seat belt but I locked the doors.

"J-Justin, stop, don't make this harder then it already is." she begged, you could see the sadness in her eyes, and that's what finally broke me, I started tearing up and a few tears slipped down my cheek, she just looked at me with sorrow, and pity.

"N-no Lauren, I r-refuse to let you leave me, you-you just can't, it might seem like it is to soon but I love you, so much, and I can't lose you over my stupid mistake, please baby, I'm begging you, please forgive me, please..." I begged her for forgiveness, I needed her.

She looked at me and she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out, she put her head down and looked at her fingers and said...

"Fine Justin, we can talk, but you are not forgiven, come on" I can't believe she is willing to give me a second chance, this is incredible. I unlocked the doors and we began to make our way inside, I went to grab her hand but she quickly pulled it away, ouch, that hurt.

Laurens POV:

I don't want to give him another chance, it's just every time I look into those gorgeous hazel eyes, I just melt. I don't know if I am going to be able to just walk away from him, especially after everything he told me in the car...

"Lauren thank you so-" he started to say before I cut him off.

"No, let me talk first" he simply nodded.

"You broke me, Justin. I feel as if I can't trust anyone not you not my friends not even my own sister, and that's probably the worst part about all of this, it was with my sister! That's disgusting and you are nothing but a cheater, that is exactly what you are, a cheater! You are the person every girl is afraid to fall in love with, because their hearts are at risk! You are the reason most girls are afraid to love. Y-you are the reason why I'm afraid to love! Not only has this happened to me once, but twice! Twice!"

Flashback:

I was going over to Christians house today because he called me earlier canceling our date because he was sick. I felt bad so I'm going to go take care of him.

I opened the door with the spare key he gave me, for emergencies of course, and started walking up the stairs.

I thought I heard a girls voice but I simply shrugged it off.

I walked over to his bedroom door and I heard a girl..giggle? Curiosity struck in me and I opened the door, but I soon wished I hadn't.

There I saw my boyfriend of a year and a half, lying naked in bed with another girl, viciously making out.

I started to sob and I assume Christian heard me because he threw the girl off of him and looked at me in shock.

"Babe it's not what it looks-" I didn't even let him finish I ran straight out of his room and ran to my car and drove away.

That night I got rid of anything that reminded me of him and I swore to myself that I wouldn't fall in love ever again...

................................................................

Pretty intense chapter, next chapter it will start from modern day while Lauren and Justin were having their conversation.

And about the whole Justin getting arrested thing, he has been making some very bad choices lately and it's disappointing but that doesn't mean I would stop being a belieber, anyone who left his side is disgusting, this is a time where he needs us most so we can't just leave him alone to fend for himself, a family doesn't do that.