Chapter 5: Do you remember April 3rd, 2012?

Chapter 5:

Lauren's POV:

I woke up, and I had a sharp pain in my ankle, probably from last night. But that wasn't the only thing I woke up to, I felt someone next to me, with their arms wrapped around my waist. Um who is this?! I don't remember doing anything last night...right?!
I turn to see who it is, it was...JUSTIN?!! What?! Did we do it?? No! We couldn't have! We didn't! I was snapped out of my thoughts by Justin groaning, I have to admit he sounded really sexy...but that doesn't mean I like him..right?

Justin's POV:
I was woken up by Lauren moving out of my grip. She probably thinks we did it, which we didn't. I opened my eyes and she looks...relaxed? I thought she would be pissed!
"Morning" I told her.
"Goodmorning" she responded. "Uh why am I in bed with you?"
"Because u fell asleep while I was bringing you upstairs, we didn't do anything don't worry."
She let out a sigh of relief, "good".
Ouch, that hurt, whatever.
"You wanna hang out today?" I asked.
"Uh no! Why would I?!" What the hell she was just nice to me, I swear this girl is bipolar. "Idk I thought it would be fun" ... "Oh sorry..I didn't mean to snap like that, it's just kind of stressful when you wake up next to someone" she said, good she wasn't mad at me. " Yea I kinda get tha-" I was interrupted by my phone going off, ugh Selena. " Sorry" I apologize before picking up. "What?"..."I don't care"...."no"...."because I don't want to"....."whatever bye"...."nope" and with that I end it. "Who was it?" Lauren asks, "Selena" I respond, she seemed upset.

Lauren's POV:

"Selena" he said. It kinda upset me, I know I'm supposed to hate him but after last night and this morning idk anymore, I think I should explain. "Justin?"
"Hm?" He said.
"I think I should explain why I hat- hated you so much.."
"You don't have to..." He told me.
"No, I want to.." He nodded as a signal for me to continue.
"Do you remember April 3rd, 2012?"
"Uh, yeah, I had a concert. Why?" He said.
"Well, that might just seem like a date for you, but for me it was the day my dreams got crushed..."
*flashback*
I was getting ready to go in to meet Justin! OMG I am gonna meet THE JUSTIN BIEBER! This day couldn't get any better!
The security guard came out with scooter and I got really excited cause scooter never comes out. They walked towards me since I was the last one, and said "We're so sorry to do this, but Justin wanted to see Selena before he went on so we had to cut the meet and greet short, and since you are last, you will not get to meet Justin...I'm so sorry." I ran away balling my eyes out. I didn't even bother going to the concert, I ran home and tore down every Justin Bieber poster, I threw away every perfume, every magazine, every book, and I deleted all his songs off my phone, he was my idol! And he sent one of his beliebers away, just so he could see his bitch of a girlfriend Selena. I hate him, and I wish I never became a stupid BELIEBER!
*end of flashback"

I told justin everything, from getting to the meet and greet, to throwing away his posters. He now knows why I hate him so much and I don't know how he is gonna react...