Time To Make My Move

I look at the screens once again, and in a fit of rage punch through one of them. That foolish boy. Won't kill Jane! He doesn't understand what she can do, once motivated. He doesn't understand that he will lose if she doesn't die!

And the ones who escaped! None were meant to escape! I wanted them dead! But that girl and the two boys got away. Not enough died. Perhaps I should began showing the faces of those who die?... Yes. Strike fear into the hearts of the players. I shall do that now. Kit and his partner. Oh, yes, I have a surprise for them too. The jungle. The mountain. Perhaps I should have a little fun?

A hear a person approaching and spin around.  

''What do you want?'' I hiss.

''I have come to report the deaths, sir.''

''Do you think I don't already know?!''

''Yes, but, umm...''

''Begone from my presence!''

''Yes, but-''

''Get out!'' I lunge at him and snap his neck with one strike.

''Foolish mortals...''

Yes, those foolish mortals. Those that are too weak. I must kill them. Soak the Arena with their blood. No. Not yet. Perhaps a little. I shall make my move.

I wonder how the players liked my creations?... The living dead. Yes. Marcus and Eren did their job well. Their bodies proved well enough to pose as a challenge for Blake and Emmett. And Emmett. Oh, Emmett. Foolish boy...

And Jane! Blast! I shall kill her!

''Matthew?''

I hear heavy footsteps.

''Master?''

I turn to him.

''I want her dead!''

''Jane Carbon?''

''Yes. She shall die. And you shall kill her. Destroy anyone you come across on your way. Spill their blood. Make the water run red.''

''Yes, master.''

''And Matthew?''

''Yes?''

''Should you come across him, make sure he does not pose a threat any further.''

''Yes, master.''

Yes, he shall die. And so shall Jane Carbon. Time to mix things up a bit. It's been almost two weeks now. Now, time to make things interesting. Time to give the crowd a show!