Meeting again

Anna's pov

"Gosh Show it Scarlet... , You are driving me crazy. "I said.

We were back to my house and  I was chasing Scarlet to give the shopping bags .

"Alright Alright , Let's go to your room and check it out " .We both were panting hard so I  switched on the A/C in my room to make scarlet comfortable  and went to have a shower. I came back after 15 minutes and sat on my bed, waiting for Scarlet to open the bags.

"First of all , I would like to show my dress. " Scarlet said.

"Nooo!! not fair."

"I don't care about your nooo!. Have a look."

She took out a baby pink dress with a bow-cinched waist from the bag and damn it was so beautiful.

"Wow Scarlet good choice , it will actually suit you a lot ." I said while dazing at it .

"Oh please , don't waste compliments here. Your compliments are needed for this one which is for you."

She got hold of another bag kept beside my bed and took out the most attractive and pleasing attire ever.

It was a sleeveless dress of navy blue colour  with jewel detailing all over it . I thought to myself it will end an inch above my knee but Gosh it looked so beautiful. I just couldn't get off my eyes over it .

"Wow!!!  I exclaimed with joy . "Is this really for me ?"

"Of course. But wow is a small word for this. Say something big."

"I don't have words literally . That's why I always say that you have a good shopping sense ."

She smiled .

"Thank you ,Thank you." She grinned and I gave her a warm hug

****

The next day Elizabeth, Diana , Naomi and Scarlet came at my house to discuss about the prepararions of the party. I directed Elizabeth, Diana and Naomi about the decorations and other stuff's. I didn't give any work to Scarlet as she , as always is never interested in doing things. She just tagged along with Elizabeth as it was related to the party  .

After the discussion , Elizabeth made a phone call to arrange the materials to decorate the school Auditoruim.

I brought cold drinks for them as it was too hot. Then we began to talk about the boys and newcomers.

"God has anyone checked out on Alex". Diana exclaimed . "He is too hot. I wish I could be his girlfriend ."

"By the way, john told me that he is his best friend. You see childhood buddies just like me and Anna. "Scarlet said while drinking orange juice.

"That means john gave him that dare? ""I asked preplexed.

"Yup".

"What dare?" Diana asked.

" Nah nothing . By the way I wonder if you have a chance . Yesterday I saw him with a girl in the mall. "I said , though not interested in their talks but still said about Alex.

"Oh !. So you too  noticed? Even I saw him." Scarlet said.

"Hmm. Bad luck Diana ."  Naomi , my classmate teased Diana.

"No..!!! God why??!!! " We laughed at her actions.

It's okay Diana . You will get someone better. " I said to convince her.