A New Day

Monday mornings always had a soothing effect on me, but not today for sure. Laying in the bed, watching my favorite anime and eating my light breakfast was the best excitability for me. But this was over now . Now I am again walking down the same old road, paving my way to the school.

"Its going to be an exciting day ".I kept on murmuring to myself. Well being the president of the school is not easy. I sighed. Lost in my own thoughts, I was about to cross the road when suddenly I received a warm hug from behind.

"How are you Anna. Long time no see". I turned around and I saw my best friend scarlet, grinning at me.

"Oh my god scarlet ,how are you?!"I exclaimed, giving her a warm hug.

"What will happen to me?.Definitely I am fine but I guess you are lost in thoughts". She made a amusing face, which made my tensions go down the drain.

"Well absolutely nothing scarlet". I laughed at her silly face. "We should hurry or we would be late for sure".she nodded and on the way we started talking about our holidays.

Me and Scarlet are childhood friends. But our meeting was quite dramatic . Me and mom went shopping one day . Mom was looking for a dress for my birthday party. But my eyes were searching for a particular shop; big chocolate lover ! . I tugged at my mom's arm but she didn't look at me . I left her arm and went towards the shop . I was so engrossed that I didn't notice my surroundings. And the next moment I collided with a girl of about my age and bam !! our eyes met and we hugged each other.

Unbelievable ! right ? Well the reason was she was holding my favorite chocolate in her hands and I had a candy floss, which I realized later, was her favorite. We both expected to give our goodies to each other and looked at each other with so much warmth ! And yeah we did exchange . Since then she is my best friend. Yeah so dramatic!

"So anyway anna , are we going to have a fresher's party this year". she asked.

"Well I don't know about it but I guess its a no from the principal since you all made a blunder last year, specially our class boys who went beyond their limits to impress the girls."

She laughed on remembering those silly moments.

"Nothing to laugh on .You guys were seriously getting out of control". I frowned.

"Well yeah yeah. But you managed to organize every thing in the right way". she winked.

"Maybe" I smiled feebly at her. "Lets see what happens today". I said.

Because of the talks we were late. We ran as fast as we could, even in the school corridor. As I turned to my left, I collided with a girl with she over me. She was a pretty girl, about my age. What mesmerized me the most was were eyes . I never saw a girl with ocean blue eyes. Just so beautiful !

"Excuse me.... " .

I don't know what was up to her but she kept on staring at me.

"Ahem Ahem. Are you okay"? I asked her and broke the eye contact.

"umm.. yes sorry... I was in a hurry".she said in a very deep accent .I was even about to say sorry but she walked away . Though I didn't miss the pink colour on her cheeks ." New girl ." I said to scarlet.

"Hmm interesting . I guess it was love at first sight . The way she looked at you and you looked at her .... "

"Oh god just shut up . I am not a lesbian !!!!" I exclaimed in horror ."It was just her eyes. Let's go anyway !"

"I see ". She and her erotic fantasies.

Scarlet opened the door and we went inside our classroom. I could clearly see a heated argument between the boys and the girls. God knows what was happening.

"What the hell is going on in this class". I glared at them."Forgotten the meaning of discipline?". I asked sarcastically.

"Sorry prez! I could not control this nuisance ". Elizabeth said , the vice-president.

"Well its okay ,relax. But can someone please explain me the situation?" I asked. Everyone began shouting, and seriously I could not figure out a word.

"Alright alright I got every word of yours. Now can only one person explain?"everyone sighned. Well prez,elizabeth said, "they all are discussing about the fresher's party".
"Oh but This does not look like a discussion". I said. "Prez actually they are angry over the order of the principal that no fresher's party would be organized this year ..so..." she shook her head.

"I agree with the principal " I exclaimed. "You all made a nuisance last year.. a good punishment to you all", they stared at me but I glared back at them saying "No arguments . Back to your seats everyone." they shook their head and went back to their places.

"Are you sure about this Anna?" scarlet asked. "Don't worry. I will talk about this to the principal ".I winked and smiled.

well..this was my first chapter .i hope it did not bore you.. :P. A bit short though ! Just a try actually! please do suggest me n rectify me on my mistakes . Suggestions welcomed :)

thank you :)