The Night Begins!

Anna's dress above.❤️

Anna's POV
Alex and I talked for a while and I must admit that he is quite a talkative person. He talked about his family . His father is a businessman just like my dad and according to him they may be partners. He has a big brother Daniel and a younger sister Ella.He somewhat seemed uncomfortable about his siblings . Or maybe it was my imagination.

Alex was driving while he suddenly got a call. ( he takes a car to the nearby park even ! ).He checked the caller Id and suddenly looked pale. But this was replaced by anger.

"Anna ?"
"Hmm?"
"Get out of the car right now!"
"What !? " I exclaimed in shock.
Did he just yelled at me.??
"I said get out of the car dammit!"

What the hell!

He looked furious. His eyes showed so many emotions but I could only decipher one;anger.

"Out I said ". He clenched the steering wheel.
"Ughhh fine!" I got out of the car and he drove as quickly without halting .

Mood swings ! Duh!
But what the hell, he was fine just a minute ago.

How he could do this to a pretty lady who is stuck in between of nowhere !
Okay I am exaggerating it .

I walked to my house as it wasn't far off. I went to my room and slammed the door loudly.

"My my what happened Anna . " Maria asked in a worried tone.
"Not the right time Maria . I am in no mood to talk ."
"Alright come for breakfast after changing. Your sister is out with Scarlet to buy few things. Both had their breakfast."
"Alright thank you I would be down in 5 minutes."

I took a shower quickly and changed into my white tank top and shorts .Bloody hell.! It's hot !
Maria was preparing pancakes for me when suddenly I got a call from an unknown number. I picked it up but it got disconnected. Again after 5 minutes my phone rang.

"Hello?"
No voice from the other side.

"Hello?"
"Hello?"
"Hellooooo?"
"Helloooo hellooo hellooo?"
"Helloooo from the other side"?

Alright it's a habit of mine to sing hello while there is no one on the other side. Weird right?

After two minutes of continuous singing, the call disconnected again . Maybe I have to work on my singing skills.

I was eating my pancakes when Scarlet and my sister made an appearance .
"Yo girl what's up." Scarlet asked.

I ignored them .
"Somebody has a bloody good memory. "Alice whispered to Scarlet who smirked at me . The guts of her !
I still ignored them and enjoyed the heavenly taste of pancakes. Can someone remind me to learn it from Maria? No ? Ok no.

I finished my breakfast and jogged up to my room.To be honest I was a little moody today.Maybe it was because of Alex's behaviour. I don't know though.

I opened the door and was shocked to find out one complete crate of kitkats and gummy bears on my bed. Oh man I was just swooning at them.
Maybe swooning is not the right word.

Anyway no time for grammar here . Kitkats you are mine.
I was going to attack the love of my life when I was pulled back abruptly
"No sis it's not for you ! It's for someone else."Alice said.
"Nooooo !!. My sister can't betray me . Do you have another sister from the same mother or different mother to whom you want to gift this heavenly treat !?" I asked .
"Drama queen! " Scarlet murmured.

"This ain't for you ,stop the childish behaviour. It's for the orphanage. Remember ?" Alice said.

Oh orphanage . How can I forget !?